excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

lovely great potency

Like it

Posted by Queenbee on July 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use 5 drops on my tongue everyday. The tongue looks clean.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

i like it. i did not even mean to purchase the product-I originally desire the Neem Oil. But the words "high potency" caught my eye. While I'm unsure of whether the extract works better than the oil, I am pleased with the results

Better than pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

The taste is pretty bad but I like it better than the Neem Pills

Neem Aura Naturals Thank you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product!Neem concentrated Strength, is easy to take, in warm beverages on salads ,or straight on the tooth brush, in water or with soup, I take it daily.The quality and health benefits of this product are wonderful, I intend to ever use this brand.Thank you Neem Aura!!!

I am using this as a mouth wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put a full dropper of this tincture in a small amount of water and use as a mouthwash after brushing my teeth. I am very pleased. No synthetic antibacterials, no SLS, no fluoride or other substance that can ruin your mouth's microbial ballance.

Pretty good

Posted by Donica on July 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is still pretty strong and it is smelly, but it helped to keep colds at bay during the winter. Everyone else was sick around me, but I was all right. However, I have decided to take neem leaf pills (not by the same brand) and I prefer them because I avoid the alcohol and the unpleasant neem taste and smell. Doesn't mean that this doesn't work well because it does, I just prefer the pills. For those who prefer the liquid and don't like pills, this is a good option and decent concentration.

Mix with jojoba oil

Posted by nutranut on December 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Neem is a great product and has many uses. I mix it with jojoba oil and use it on dry skin.

Love this..

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Neem for any external infection, insect bite, etc. It's a great anti-bacterial..