Like it

Posted by Queenbee on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Use 5 drops on my tongue everyday. The tongue looks clean.

Neemaura

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Neemaura products are the best in my estimation

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i like it. i did not even mean to purchase the product-I originally desire the Neem Oil. But the words "high potency" caught my eye. While I'm unsure of whether the extract works better than the oil, I am pleased with the results

Better than pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The taste is pretty bad but I like it better than the Neem Pills

I am using this as a mouth wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put a full dropper of this tincture in a small amount of water and use as a mouthwash after brushing my teeth. I am very pleased. No synthetic antibacterials, no SLS, no fluoride or other substance that can ruin your mouth's microbial ballance.

Pretty good

Posted by Donica on Jul 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is still pretty strong and it is smelly, but it helped to keep colds at bay during the winter. Everyone else was sick around me, but I was all right. However, I have decided to take neem leaf pills (not by the same brand) and I prefer them because I avoid the alcohol and the unpleasant neem taste and smell. Doesn't mean that this doesn't work well because it does, I just prefer the pills. For those who prefer the liquid and don't like pills, this is a good option and decent concentration.

Mix with jojoba oil

Posted by nutranut on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Neem is a great product and has many uses. I mix it with jojoba oil and use it on dry skin.

Love this..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Neem for any external infection, insect bite, etc. It's a great anti-bacterial..

Good quality and concentration, bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So, If you have used Neem, you know it's really bad tasting. This extract may benefit from flavoring, though I think it may be hard to mask the bitterness. Anyway, it's great quality and lasts a lot -specially if you use it to mantain less gonadal production, and boost inmune system. I'd buy it again, the taste bother me, but it's just a few quick drops for day so it's okay.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tell if it is doing very much, but I can't say anything bad about it. It isn't, or doesn't seem to be tough on my system at all. Taking it for chronic mycoplasma infection. I think it may take some time to see a difference, but difficult to tell with herbals and systemic illnesses.