Potent neem oil

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on December 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I used this topically for toenail fungus for a few days. However, the smell was overpowering, and hence decided to discontinue use.

Neem

Posted by alivesuperfoods on November 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good oil and I mixed it with Now Foods Neem oil too, which was excellent to get a wide range of Neem~iness.

Becomes solid

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil was solid upon arrival. Had to place the bottle in warm water to make it liquid. I used it on scalp to eliminate some sort of yeast/dandruff. Smelled like fried onions but removed the patches after applying twice.

Smell isn't that bad!!! - oil solidified in cold tempuratures.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a rancid smell, but no! This smells very much like onions, nutty and bread/sesame like flavour to me! (the cinnamon oil by "nature's alchemy" is far more nasty than this oil!) It has a lingering...not sure how to describe it, like creamy/waxy feel at the back of the nose. It isn't "pleasant" per say but it isn't "nasty" at all either! I'm excited to use this on my eczema and see it if helps! Something I didn't see mentioned- i thought there was wax at the top to prevent it from spilling but when i tried to use the dropper it seemed the bottle was empty- which is when i realised it had solidified.... WEIRD. NOTE- I just put it on, it stings slightly, I hope that means it's working?

Repels insects and softens dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent natural insect repellent and also great for dry skin. The skin on my hands was like sand paper due to a dry climate and hard water. When I applied this neem oil my skin became much softer. It does smell a bit like food/garlic/onions but the benefits make it worth it for me.

Great product, but very stinky

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mix this in w/ the Neemaura lotion when my eczema is flaring - it is good, but stinky. I think I like the Triple potency Neem by the same company better, as you can drink that stuff and also apply topically.

from Russia

Posted by miracle on February 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is terrible. But any neem oil smells the same. It's good with skin prombles, like eczema and etc.

seems good, though bit stinkier than other brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

it can be really hard to tell how something like neem is working, at least in the short term, so while i can't yet comment on that, just a note that this particular neem has a more intense smell than the theraneem brand. however, i liked that this one noted being virgin cold pressed and is a bit more transparent about the organic certification. the hope is that that translates to neem oil that is more pure, potent, and effective. will try to update my review after more time using this product.

Skin salve for my dog/ neem oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use several drops with neem soap for bathing my dog once a week and it's so far so good. After bathing , my dog skin isvery clean. Hope it is good in long period usage.

That smell....

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I knew that this oil smells awful but I was not prepared for this.. Anyway, I won't stop using it just because it smells that way. Whenever I use it I come to read the comments again just to remind myself that it should be worth it. I can't say if it's doing its job because I started using it yesterday, but I'll update after some time.

1 2