Potent neem oil

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I used this topically for toenail fungus for a few days. However, the smell was overpowering, and hence decided to discontinue use.

Neem

Posted by alivesuperfoods on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good oil and I mixed it with Now Foods Neem oil too, which was excellent to get a wide range of Neem~iness.

Smell isn't that bad!!! - oil solidified in cold tempuratures.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a rancid smell, but no! This smells very much like onions, nutty and bread/sesame like flavour to me! (the cinnamon oil by "nature's alchemy" is far more nasty than this oil!) It has a lingering...not sure how to describe it, like creamy/waxy feel at the back of the nose. It isn't "pleasant" per say but it isn't "nasty" at all either! I'm excited to use this on my eczema and see it if helps! Something I didn't see mentioned- i thought there was wax at the top to prevent it from spilling but when i tried to use the dropper it seemed the bottle was empty- which is when i realised it had solidified.... WEIRD. NOTE- I just put it on, it stings slightly, I hope that means it's working?

Repels insects and softens dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent natural insect repellent and also great for dry skin. The skin on my hands was like sand paper due to a dry climate and hard water. When I applied this neem oil my skin became much softer. It does smell a bit like food/garlic/onions but the benefits make it worth it for me.

Great product, but very stinky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mix this in w/ the Neemaura lotion when my eczema is flaring - it is good, but stinky. I think I like the Triple potency Neem by the same company better, as you can drink that stuff and also apply topically.

from Russia

Posted by miracle on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is terrible. But any neem oil smells the same. It's good with skin prombles, like eczema and etc.

Becomes solid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil was solid upon arrival. Had to place the bottle in warm water to make it liquid. I used it on scalp to eliminate some sort of yeast/dandruff. Smelled like fried onions but removed the patches after applying twice.

Smells..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It must be very organic coz it smells!. Ugh... Still will use it coz benefits are undeniable!!

worth for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It eliminates acne, redness and chapped skin but the smell is too strong.

Bad smell