Flawless!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful.

Neemaura Naturals Inc., Neem Seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have used Neem Seed Oil many times in the past, and have always been happy with it.

Neem Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Neem oil is the most versatile oil there is out there. It serves a range of purposes for me. Skin, teeth, hair. A little drop goes a very long way. The smell is tough, but that's neem for you. This is the best stuff out there.

Great stuff!

Works great!

stinks but works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

stinks but works

Works well for the shin. U will have to get use to the smell

Posted by DIceManCometh on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well on the face.

Smell isn't that bad!!! - oil solidified in cold tempuratures.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a rancid smell, but no! This smells very much like onions, nutty and bread/sesame like flavour to me! (the cinnamon oil by "nature's alchemy" is far more nasty than this oil!) It has a lingering...not sure how to describe it, like creamy/waxy feel at the back of the nose. It isn't "pleasant" per say but it isn't "nasty" at all either! I'm excited to use this on my eczema and see it if helps! Something I didn't see mentioned- i thought there was wax at the top to prevent it from spilling but when i tried to use the dropper it seemed the bottle was empty- which is when i realised it had solidified.... WEIRD. NOTE- I just put it on, it stings slightly, I hope that means it's working?

Repels insects and softens dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent natural insect repellent and also great for dry skin. The skin on my hands was like sand paper due to a dry climate and hard water. When I applied this neem oil my skin became much softer. It does smell a bit like food/garlic/onions but the benefits make it worth it for me.

Great product, but very stinky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mix this in w/ the Neemaura lotion when my eczema is flaring - it is good, but stinky. I think I like the Triple potency Neem by the same company better, as you can drink that stuff and also apply topically.