Need booster to remove stain

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for my HE washer. Rinse clean. Remove body and sweat odors well. Clothes smell fresh and clean. Not very good in removing stains though.

Effective cleaning for a reasonable cost

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you don't like perfumed soaps, this is a nice alternative. As an expatriate, it's usually not economical to order laundry detergent, however, the daily special and reasonable iHerb shipping fees to Korea made this worthwhile, and I am quite satisfied with the product.

Decent cleaning in a compact format.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live on the road, doing my laundry all over North America. I first found this product in Canada 6 years ago and have been using it ever since. It does an adequate job of cleaning and packs easily in one of my bags.

No artificial fragrance

Posted by ADBCBChan on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Trying this out as Iherb has stopped bringing in the brand (Biokleen) that I love for reasons unknown. Product does not leave any strong smell. Washes well except for clothes that I place in laundry nets. As indicated, one scoop is sufficient for a regular wash. Still prefer my previous brand though.

Works well

Posted by jodeeharding on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well with a small amount. I wish they also had scented options too

Gave as Gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

My friend seemed very pleased with this soap I gave her as a gift. She said it works just fine and loved the novelty and natural aspects.

Good but not as effective as normal detergent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that Nellies doesn't have all the chemicals normal detergents have. It definitely doesn't work on stains as well as toxic detergents. Plus it doesn't dissolve easily in water. I always add it to a basin of warm water and stir it around until dissolved, then put it in the washer. When I didn't go this it it left white small stains mainly on tee shirts. (Took away the color where the undissolved powder came into contact with the clothes.). I like the brightener Nellies carries. And by using a natural stain remover along with the powder and brightener I am as satisfied as I can be with a non toxic product for clothes. It does help keep clothes soft! I love this!

Helps to get rid of stains

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well and good for environment.

Product lasts for months. Cleans well. Attractive packaging.

Posted by Ottoman on December 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Product lasts for months. Cleans well. Attractive packaging.

Wash the clothes

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always buy this brand now.

1 2