Perfect for cloth diapers!

Posted by TrueReviews on July 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to wash my son's cloth nappies and I'm very happy with it. I use 2 Tbsps per load and the diapers come out clean and fresh. It is an all natural detergent which is very effective at eliminating stains and odour! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very, Very, Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good soda. Here in Ukraine we don't have such good eco product< so I decidied to give a try. As my children has allergy and for a long time so I started to use old type of Soviet Union soap and said no to all Tide, Ariel, etc. But The soap really has specific smell, who know will understand me. But in the same time it worked good for clothes and my children stopped to have health problem.I checked Iherb about soda(we don't have now good one here in Ukraine) and decided to try this one. So I must to say- it is really good one. no smell? no health problems after using it(I used it during two month) - all clothes clean, small fresh. If my children makes it very dirty, I wash the dirties places with usual soviet soap or you can tell special and leave for some time, and then wash all clothes with soda. IT WORKS VERY GOOD!! all clothes looks, smell nice- I don't like any kind of smell like Tide, Ariel(from such smell ,my children has red eyes and cry)/. So I recommend it )

Posted by Hanne67 on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that it is unscented, and really does the job of cleaning the clothes. It's highly concentrated, so you only have to use 1 tablespoon to each wash. I think you get good value for the money you spend on it.

Love it!

Posted by MirMad on December 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

It washed very well. My cloths was clean and bright, but they wasn't so soft as I expected. So I need to use softner next time.

It does the job!

Posted by captainnaomi on March 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

It cleans my clothes well, removes stains, pretty much does what you expect a laundry detergent to do. I like the fact that it's all-natural, and it's really easy to carry too! When I'm done with it I'm planning on purchasing the 100 loads of this :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best natural laundry powder i have found. It actually works! I have a bed wetting child and this gets all the odour out, first wash.

Leaves clothes clean and smelling fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried different kinds of natural detergents, but find that a lot of them don't clean laundry as good as the ones loaded with chemicals. I was happy to discover this one cleans laundry just as well, if not better. Clothes are left fresh and clean, with a nice mild smell like they've been outside in the sun. Very pleased with this product and will continue to buy!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this been trying to go all natural with my laundry detergent. One little scoop does it all.

LOVE this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just simply love it. Not only do I use it on our home's laundry, I use it for my dog's too as it claims as natural. I don't really like the clothes having that good smell as it is very artificial. Our clothes just smell fresh after using it, which is to my satisifaction. You know how dogs' pillows and sheets and beds could have that doggie smell... Some laundry sodas and detergents cannot wash away that smell. But with Nellie's, they taste fresh and no longer have that doggie's smell after wash. Definitely would buy again!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Clean and sun dried clothes!