LOVE this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just simply love it. Not only do I use it on our home's laundry, I use it for my dog's too as it claims as natural. I don't really like the clothes having that good smell as it is very artificial. Our clothes just smell fresh after using it, which is to my satisifaction. You know how dogs' pillows and sheets and beds could have that doggie smell... Some laundry sodas and detergents cannot wash away that smell. But with Nellie's, they taste fresh and no longer have that doggie's smell after wash. Definitely would buy again!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Clean and sun dried clothes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favourite laundry soda

Wonderful for baby's diapers

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this to wash my baby's diapers and it sure does the work well. And I'm assured that I'm doing the right thing environmentally since this detergent doesn't contain water, doesn't have unnatural chemicals and is unscented.

Decent cleaning in a compact format.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live on the road, doing my laundry all over North America. I first found this product in Canada 6 years ago and have been using it ever since. It does an adequate job of cleaning and packs easily in one of my bags.

No artificial fragrance

Posted by ADBCBChan on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Trying this out as Iherb has stopped bringing in the brand (Biokleen) that I love for reasons unknown. Product does not leave any strong smell. Washes well except for clothes that I place in laundry nets. As indicated, one scoop is sufficient for a regular wash. Still prefer my previous brand though.

Works well

Posted by jodeeharding on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well with a small amount. I wish they also had scented options too

Didn't clean well

Posted by tuqa55 on July 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

It didn't work fir me unfortunately the clothes are still dirty .. I don't know maybe it's because I have hard water? but I read some good reviews with hard water as well .. I really wanted to like this .. will NOT buy again for sure

Gave as Gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

My friend seemed very pleased with this soap I gave her as a gift. She said it works just fine and loved the novelty and natural aspects.

Cute packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love the packaging! And the product works well :) my clothes are soft :) only thing is this product has no scent so if you are looking for something that smells nice don't buy it