Best laundry powder I've used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product very much! All my clothes are dry on a line indoors (I don't use a dryer), and when the clothes are drying, it always gives off a stench due to indoor drying and the humidity of my country. What struck me was the clothes that are washed by this powder do not have a smell while drying, and the colors on my clothes are brighter than before after I washed. I used this product together with Nell's oxygen brightener, maybe that is why the colors turn out fresh and bright. The best part is this powder is sewage safe, my reason for looking for a more environmentally-conscious product. Love the cute vintage tin as well!

You only need one scoop!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm just amazed that I only need one scoop for a big load of laundry. It works very well as long as you use warm water for washing. When I used cold water some of powders still remained on my clothes. I will continue to use this product.

Love This

Posted by ReginGal on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have used one tin. A Little Goes a long way!. Cleans laundry well. Last me about 5 months for a household of 2 pax. Will be reordering again real soon!

Love the product it is wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

wonderful will order again

Clothes are clean and odor disappears.

Posted by fizroy on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Clothes are clean and odor disappears. Use the look.

소문이자자한이유

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

정말입자가곱다 찬물에도 정말 잘풀린다~빨래후 나는 말끔한 냄새? 말그대로 바짝마른 빨래냄새? 양키캔들 클린코튼이랑 비슷한향이랄까 그런게 난다 조으다~!!

My Favourite Laundry Detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We spent awhile looking for a safe detergent to wash our baby girl's clothes and her cloth diapers with. After sifting through numerous sources and treatises on allergens, unsafe and cloth diaper destroying chemicals and trying various products we settled on Nellie's. For us it was the most economical detergent that washes really well, leaves no residue, and fulfilled our criteria for being baby and diaper safe (nearly a year now and I still don't need to strip our diapers yay!). My only grief with Nellie is the use of coconut based surfactant. I'm not sure but that could be cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB), which *may* be allergic to some (though no one in my family is). That being said, CAPB is pretty common in cleaning products so you may already have used it without knowing and not have had any reactions. In which case, I would whole heartedly recommend Nellie's All-Natural Laundry Soda.

I didnt get much of a chance to try this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The cute box arrived crushed, and the content was all over the package...

It's amazing! This is what I was looking so long time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had lots of experiments to find out washing powder without fragrance and with excellent quality of the final result. I so impressed. Thanks for an excellent product! My wife didn't believe me when I described how it works and that we need just a spoon for one time - and it works!

Clean, no perfumes, disolves completely - no residual powder left

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I generally never use powder laundry soap because of the residue left on my clothes. This product does a great job of getting everything clean, fresh - without perfumes that I am allergic to, and it leaves no powdery residue. It also lasts a long time because you only use one small scoop each load.