It's a gel, but that's it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It stung a little but no positive effects.

Too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was about to order this acne gel, but I see that it is not free of parabens!

It works for me BUT...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works for me. But it's not in stock all the time. If you're in the states, you find this item is in stock but not for Korean customer. Normally I order iHerb monthly but for over a year, I couldn't reorder this item as it was not in stock whenever I ordered. Please consider the overseas customers and keep this item in stock.

The stinkiest gel ever!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sorry... Could not make myself even use a half of the tube as it smells soooo bad, it makes me want to puke. Sorry... did not want to give a bad review and trust me... really, really wanted it to work for me based on all the good reviews... but no luck here. The few times I made myself use it, did not really feel/see much other than stinging. If you have a very sensitive nose, like me, you may be disapointed :(. I am gonna keep on looking. P.S. I read one reviewer said it smells like horse crap - IT DOES!!

Smells & feels nice but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

That's about it for me :/ I've been having hormonal acne on my chin for a few months now and this gel feels cooling and all but doesn't seem to do anything. Been using it for about a month maybe.

mmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be superstar for acne prone and pimple... Tho my skin turned MEGA RED in a second right after i applied......... crap

Too strong tea tree

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't work on me at all. The tea tree added it's too strong, makes your eyes teary.

Does not work on Acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product did not work on my mild acne.

does nothing

Posted by MyDewHerb on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

waste of money

Does nothing good

Posted by maramelie on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin red, irritated and itchy. Even if applied directly on blemishes it doesn’t work.

1 2 3