I forgot I tried this already

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

What I don't like about this is that the "inactive" ingredients are active... alcohol and tea tree oil....it just seems silly to have a homoeopathic mixture in such a strong base. And my skin doesn't like it either...am going to try a witch hazel based product next.

Some improvement, but not much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used this gel after an allergic reaction made my skin break out, but didn't see the fabulous results for which I hoped. It dried my skin, which assisted in clearing up the blemishes, but it took nearly a week before I saw any improvement. I'll stick to Stridex!

dont heal

Posted by EllEll on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

dont heal

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

O.K. no overnight results but I need to put some type of treatment on active pimples

Maybe not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesnt work. I decided to try it out due to a good price but i see no difference from using it.Ive been using Acne Treatment Gel from Clinique in the past,it cost more,has same purpose, but really does work! Gonna stick to that i guess.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice

too dry!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

too dry and will not buy again

okay for small pimples not acne

Posted by clearskinandhealthybody on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this for cystic acne and it doesn't work no matter how much you use but the gel seems to numb the pain. it's still better than any harsh spot treatments. If you are from Asian descent, I've read that Sulfur is a more suitable option to spot treat pimples than other ingredients (i.e BHA, Benzoyl).

Takes about 1 week

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read the reviews and decided to try it out. Was rather disappointed with the results, as it takes about 1 week every morning and night application for my spot to disappear. Gel is alittle stinging at first, but goes way after a while.

normal