I forgot I tried this already

Posted by Reviewer1809292 on Sep 03, 2010

What I don't like about this is that the "inactive" ingredients are active... alcohol and tea tree oil....it just seems silly to have a homoeopathic mixture in such a strong base. And my skin doesn't like it either...am going to try a witch hazel based product next.

Some improvement, but not much

Posted by Reviewer3230414 on Aug 08, 2008

I used this gel after an allergic reaction made my skin break out, but didn't see the fabulous results for which I hoped. It dried my skin, which assisted in clearing up the blemishes, but it took nearly a week before I saw any improvement. I'll stick to Stridex!

dont heal

Posted by EllEll on Sep 16, 2011

dont heal

average

Posted by Reviewer2480887 on May 14, 2008

O.K. no overnight results but I need to put some type of treatment on active pimples

Did not help my breakouts

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 01, 2013

My boyfriend and myself both have occasional breakouts, so I was looking for a product that could help heal the blemishes faster. However, Pure and Clear did NOT do the job. It comes in the form of a nice transparent gel but it has absolutely no effect. In addition, the product was poorly packaged, the box was torn and the metallic tube was crooked.

Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel

Posted by Reviewer1439465 on Jan 02, 2012

My man can not stand the smell so I will not purchase again. As far as the treatment drying out my blemishes fast it usually takes some days and I end up with another scar oh well.

Not really effective

Posted by Reviewer2079892 on Sep 04, 2011

It has a very strong smell. Doesn't work really well for me.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2758891 on Jun 01, 2011

Even though it doesn't work with me, but it does work with my son. So its result really depends on what kind of skin you have. By the way, the smell is not good, just like something is mold。 If it's smell can be improved, it should be excellent.

works ok

Posted by Reviewer1498092 on Sep 28, 2010

Didn't know I couldnt use this since I was pregnant. The back says not to use if prego. So I only used it for a while, since I am 17 weeks along now. My acne is horrible so I was trying anything. It does not smell good.

Nope!

Posted by Reviewer2982006 on Mar 10, 2010

It stinks for one. Absolutely nothing happens with this even the clear areas started to break out so it is not even good for prevention, of even the most superficial acne. let alone a cure. Ordered many things from iherb. They are Excellent! speedy shippng great prices hence the 2 on the review but this product is zero.

1 2 3 4