It works on moderate acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works on moderate, mild acne. But it doesn't work for those hugh, sore, deep, cystic type bumps.

Gives relief, but it´s not a treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have hormonal acne due to increased testosterone. This product gave me relief, because it reduced redness within an hour and made cysts less swollen, therefore less visible, but it doesn´t prevent whiteheads, blackheads, neither cysts and I couldn´t put my make-up on it.

I see result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I see result but not as i expected! I use it only for two weeks now .. I read lot of good rated before i buy it so I ll continue use it .. It has nice ingretients in it and makes my my spots fade out slowly .. I supposed i have to try it more !!!

Not sure yet

Posted by Hugo-iH on Aug 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This seems to have an effect on smaller acne. If you just get some spots once in a while it might be what you need. It leaves a nice cold & refreshing feeling on your face as well.

Very drying!

Posted by ecohome on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on the large number of great reviews. I am currently suffering from adult onset acne which I am almost certain is caused hormonally. With a recent change in diet (eating predominantly plant based and higher nutrients, low to minimal sugar, reduced dairy etc) my acne is still going. It flares up for two weeks every month and seeing as it started during my pregnancy (and hasn't stopped) then it seems to point to hormones. I wanted to use the gel to manage the pimples and speed up healing and although they are not deep and cystic I can get quite a few per day (on the worse days). I still can not gauge how effective the gel is. It is extremely drying however, so I find it important to exfoliate more often and use a rich moisturiser (maybe for young over oily skin it may not be as noticeable). I think it may work to shorten the duration of the blemish but the formula is high in alcohol and used long term I would be a little concerned to the damage it may cause skin. A little does go a long way and I apply only on the blemish area. When the acne is not active I take a break to give my skin a rest. I plan to try something else after finishing this tube. ### After months of use i would say the gel does help to speed up drying out and healing but i still maintain it is very drying for skin and only use it when acne is flaring (in small amounts).

Average

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Compared to a tea tree oil or benzoyl peroxide this stuff is very mild. Doesn't dry out my skin. Dries my active pimple only slightly. Overall, I'd stick to my bp or tea tree oil.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

did not clear my stubborn skin, but I now use for prevention of acne.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i don't think it helps me too much. but topicals never do. seems to have a decent amount of tea tree. applies nicely, no residue or colour.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's good treatment, but for better results try zinc cream!

Haven't seen results yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase