Keeps face blemish free!

Posted by Reviewer2496776 on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. At the first sign of a pimple, gently rub in gel before bed and under makeup during the day. The blemish usually recedes within a day. Apply lightly on blemish prone areas as a preventative. Nice smelling, colorless gel.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1141673 on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This gel works so quickly and effectively. It took only a few days to see a remarkable difference. Sucks blackheads out. I have tried way toooooo many products. How I wish I heard about this one sooner. Would definitely recommend. Best thing, it does not dry out my skin even on days when I forget to moisturize. Mitch from NY

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by GUD174 on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin so I get some big breakouts almost every week. I have always this on hand. It stops acne when it's coming out and dries pimples that are already on your skin very fast, without drying your skin. It also calms the skin, reduces inflammation and redness. You can apply it many times a day and it doesn't irritates sensitive skin. It's a clear gel and the skin absorbs it very well, and the skin stays matt, so you can wear make-up after use it. It does not leave any residues and doesn't make foundation peel off like others do. It smells like tea tree oil. It's a strong herb smell, which I like. This is a number one product and I will buy this again without doubt :)

Its Great!

Posted by Reviewer2464788 on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes get these very sore inflamed pimple type lesions on the back of my neck under the hair. I believe its foliculitus. I rub in this gel and it works like magic. By the next, the soreness is almost all gone. In 2 days the flare up is history. Works alot better then the Clindomycin I used to apply.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2222595 on Oct 25, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I'm 34 years old and have had a problem with acne for about 14 years. Believe me when I say I have tried everything from drugstore to department store to online store to dermatologist. A few months ago my skin was the worst it has ever been. Then I started taking akne-zyme capsules by derma-klear and using this acne gel. Finally my skin is in control. It's not totally clear but almost! It took a couple of months to really see a difference so don't give up. And watch your dairy, it can cause break outs too but try this product!

Strong smell but it works wonderfully!

Posted by Reviewer1929716 on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I works quickly for reducing the size and diminishing acne and does not dry out the skin or irritate it. Smell does go away when dried I find.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Mar 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Based on accounts I've read elsewhere, I think this product works for some people but not others, maybe because of individual chemistry. It definitely works for me, halting ordinary pimples in their tracks and hastening the departure of painful cystic (hormonal) acne. At such a reasonable price, give it a try in case you're one of the people it can help, and be sure to apply at the first sign of an outbreak for best results.

great product

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quite quickly reduces inflammation, helps to restore skin without drying it. Довольно быстро снимает воспаление, способствует естесственному восстановлению кожи, не высушивая ее.

Less skin blemishes!

Posted by Reviewer3041189 on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with DermaKlear Acne Sulfur Soap & my skin has less blemishes & fewer clogged pores. I've tried other products & this regiment works far better.

Awesome for pimples!

Posted by Reviewer1006756 on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this product is great for acne! I had some pimples forming on the sides of my face (I'm a side-sleeper), so when I try to have some self restraint and not pop the pimples, I put some of this gel on it and in the morning, it's not as big. Even when I give in and pop them, this product makes the swelling and redness at the site go down.