Visible difference after a couple of weeks, noted by people around me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed by this product. I purchased it in this form as I have little time to make smoothies form the powder, which seemed to be a more popular choice for iHerb members. I had 2-4 chews a day and did not really change anything else this period of time. I am 30 and a busy working mom, so I have noticed signs of fatigue, some thinning of my skin, very fine lines around the eye area in the last couple of years. This product helped eliminating and reversing those symptoms visibly! At least 4-5 people who have not seen me in the last 3 weeks while I started taking the product mentioned that I look great and well rested which impressed me, as nothing really changed in my lifestyle except I regularly started taking this product according to its instructions.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was happy that I found this Beauty Burst as such lower price in this site. Flavor is very good and chews are soft. I am very happy with my purchase and looking to buy more from this site. Delivery was incredible fast ;-)

tests pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has chewy consistensy, tests more like cherry I would say. I am buying it on regular bases as it is our with husband dessert after dinner at front of TV. Good to eat something that tests good,will benefit your organism, and will not poison your body.

Love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste so good and - even better - are great for my skin! I eat 3-4 daily and have may skin moisturized!<3

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these! They taste like a treat rather than a supplement- strong berry flavour. This is of the best way to take collagen!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Purchased it on 3 August and received it promptly within a week. Have tried it for about 3 weeks till date and I must say that it does improve my complexion! I eat one chew every day in the morning about 30-40 mins after my breakfast, together with my multi-vitamins. My skin doesn't look tired and in fact, I felt that it is glowing at some point in time. The taste of the chew is similar to a pomegranate fruit punch. It is not too sweet but it is very sticky (Not sure if it is because of the humid climate that I live in which melts the chew) Overall, I am very pleased with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is trying to improve your complexion with collagen. P/S: Just bought a second one in this flavor and also ordered one in chocolate mint! :)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious, I like these more than chocolate/mint flavour.

Yummy and easy to get good skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is the best way to get collagen and other vitamins, I notice my skin improving daily, lots of less wrinkles, skin is smooth, great product.

Tasty and good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually take powdered collagen daily dissolved in warm water, but on days when I either don't have time or am traveling these soft chews are great. They taste good and are very easy and convenient. The added vitamin C is a added bonus too.

1 2 3 4