Neocell Collagen Beauty Builder - Beneficial for an inner and outer health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this item for the benefits of having some many supplements I was looking for in one bottle (you should see the supplements I take everyday - smile). My skin is smooth and supple...I don't have the lines or blemishes some my age have with their skin. I don't look my age (as I'm told often). You're only as good as you feel? or look? Smile. Which is why I'm stating that this item should be a part of any person health regimen. I took 3 daily and its wonderful.

seems to make my skin smoother and glow with radiance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Started to consume this for a week and I realised that my wrinkles ain't as obvious and my skin is glowing... will cont'd to consume for sure!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Consuming this product for 3 weeks and I can notice that my face is less oily and less breakout. My hair and nails are stronger too. Will continue take this product.

neocell collagen beauty builder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

พอใจมาก ผิวดีขึ้น ริ้วรอยจางลง ผิวเรียบเนียนขึ้น ขอบคุณ iherb ที่นำผลิตภัณฑ์ดีๆมาแนะนำให้กับลูกค้า

collagne beauty buider คลอลาเจนในตำนาน

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ดีมากที่สุดเท่าที่เคยทานมาเลย ผิวเนียนละเอียด และใสขึ้น ริ้วรอยไม่มีค่ะ หายไปเฉยเลย

MUST HAVE

Posted by tanichka on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you wanna look healthier, this is the one worth to consider. I am forty three, and just after two weeks, half a dose (I am taking three a day instead of six) I've noticed my skin started looking a bit firmer and more hydrated, and my mails grow like crazy. The only issue tablets are somewhat huge and quite hard to swallow. But beauty requires sacrifice:):):), isn't it?!!!

It is working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My face skin is smooth and not so oily as usually, my nails got stronger and longer and its unbelievable but i think that my hair is also growing faster because i have to color it more often then before. I was using this product in about 3 weeks.

very dangerous product pls throw it in the bin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I should have done more research before wasting my money on it. Everything i experienced from this tablet is on the internet already as a warning. Collagen dosage is not specified and regulated. Manufacturers are not regulated. You have no idea what you are taking and how your body is going to react to it. I noticed that they significantly increased the collagen content of this product over the last couple of years. Absolutely no way that i did and would have taken the recommended daily allowance. I took ONE tablet a day and it caused me hypersensitivity, it made me so tired that i could not get out of bed, it interfered with my thyroid and through that with my other hormones, mainly oestrogen which caused lumps in my body. I threw it in the bin and am hoping that it did not cause permanent damage in my body somewhere. Shame on you for making and selling this junk.

Buen resultado en articulaciones

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tengo 45 años. He tomado 2 botes. Durante el primer mes he tenido buenos resultados en huesos y articulaciones, me siento más ágil y ya no me duelen las rodillas. Sin embargo, en pelo y uñas no he notado ninguna diferencia: las uñas siguen débiles y mi pelo sigue cayendo. Mi piel sólo ha mejorado un poco, está más gruesa, pero nada de las maravillas que prometen, ni de luminosidad ni de hidratación. Me queda el tercer bote. Cuando lo termine voy a cambiar de producto.

nice