not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

bought it, along with Neocell HYDRA serum, due to a lot of positive reviews. quickly found out that this product created a film on the face, which - yes - tightens the skin, but this film gets peeled off if you touch the face. willnever but again

Never without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

This sinks into your skin and tightens so beautifully. I use it first, then I put Neocell's hyaurlonic acid (sp) on right after. Neocell's products are amazing and you simply cannot beat the quality for the price.

Smooth and silky

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I apply for 2 weeks every night before I go to bed. After that, my facial skin feels smoother and silky. I think it cleared all the dead skin cells and make it smooth. This product price is reasonable as compared to Elizabeth Arden's serum which cost a big bomb. As far as quality is concerned, the Neocell works just as good as the branded ones.

Super!

Posted by Freederika on October 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 43 years old, I have a problematic oily, mixed, sensitive to the chemistry of the skin. From creams are often irritated and pimples. But this product is great. It moisturizes and does not clog pores, takes care of my face. For sensitive skin, this product is simply irreplaceable)))

Effective, Firms Up the Neck

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Neocell Collagen C Liposome Serum really does make a difference on my flaccid fifty year old neck. I noticed the effectiveness in about a week and was pleased. This product has no odor and a little gel goes a long way. I will purchase Neocell Collagen again soon.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gives my droopy eye lids a good lift. I also use the Hyaluronic serum to smooth the wrinkles, because Neocell serum firms skin but dry. Love both serum. With prices this good I was able to afford them both. Love iherb services and prices.

very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I could noticeably see the difference in the elasticity of my facial skin in 2 weeks.

It's such an awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was pretty sceptical abt this pdt but decided to give it a try since I'm pretty amused with a pdt that claims to be time released. Oh my, within 2 days of usage, my fine lines are erased and it really took off few years off my age, it's even more effective than those renowned brand and the pricing is reasonably good! I have since then placed two bottles and will definitely continue to use it for the rest of my life!

Poor absorbency and overhyaped.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great deal for the ingredients it comes with. Product flakes off when I put on my night cream. This happened even having waited 15 mins. It appears this product doesn't penetrate deep down into the skin, but rather, stays on the surface. Good price, but poor formulation I'd say. Anything that stays merely on the skin surface is pretty much useless.

Muy buen serum!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado mucho el serum de Neocell, siento mi piel hidratada de inmediato.(42 años) Ideal para antes del maquillaje, para la noche , a toda hora. No me produjo ninguna alergia , y tengo mi piel sensible, muy buen contorno de ojos . Excelente serum, nada que envidiarle a otros serum que he probado como Biotherm, La Roche Posay o Vichi. Muy buen serum de colágeno !!! Lo recomiendo, excelente producto y su precio buenisimo. Saludos desde Santiago de Chile.