Help with swelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are easy to swallow and seem to help in reducing the swelling in my feet and hands. Neocell products I have found to be of very good quality. Please keep carrying their products. Thank you for the good prices.

..Other Pomegranate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tryed this pomegranate and thought it would be better than others because it had a higher percentage of ellagic acid,.. but from my experience, it was worse. I like the solaray version best so far.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product and it has many good effect on overall health of you body and secondly this producthas 70% of allegic acid and that no other product will compete it. Its good for blood pressure alert ness and no more soar thoat or flue. This extract is good and it will keep you young and a hearhy skin as well. I will stixk to this product.

Neocell, Pomegranate, From the Seed, 90 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Is very good.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and Nature's Answer Lycopene tincture,as a part-replacement for a more expensive product which combined both. No complaints.

good quality product !

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

good high amount of active ingredients, for my opinion the best of its kind

Works for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband definitely noticed an improvement in his knees (less pain) when taking these and when we ran out the pain returned. They seem good quality, and so we will continue to keep using this pomegranate product (and make sure we don't run out!).

good for health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for health

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Skin is very slippery.