Definite improvement within days

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think my skin benefited most from this product. The effects were quick too; just within days, my skin seemed more elastic and even started to appear smoother. I immediately purchased the larger bottle after experiencing the benefits, but there hasn't been much change in my nails or hair thus far... But I'm generally satisfied with the improvements to my skin, so I've just ordered my third supply. Definitely more convenient (esp when on the road) than the powdered form.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

for ever!

the feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product for my mother, and she told me, she taking it for about 3 monhs,and she feel the skin is full, and change white a little. she feel very good.

positive changes

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I noticed positive changes in my fingernails within a couple days! I felt like the skin on my face was firmer and the skin on the back of my hands looked better, but I also started taking Omega 3 about 2 weeks after I started taking Collagen+C, so I'm not positive about which supplement helped. (probably both!)

Great for nails & hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just purchased a second bottle. I have noticed that my nails are stronger and growing rapidly. I will continue taking this product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only started taking a week or so ago so am Yet to see any amazing changes in regards to skin appearance but I think it's helping with body aches and pains

good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

waiting for the results

Great product but 6 tablets a day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to smooth skin and nourish hair - even helps joint mobility. My only thing was taking 6 tablets (and they're not small) and would probably see even more of a result in a higher dosage. Still happy with the overall result and would continue to buy. And iHerb is the best website in terms of price, product range and delivery!

great help

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my second usage of this super collagen and it is a must for all wanting to take care of their health and beauty

Tablets Are Huge

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive stomach. The suggested dosage is 6 tab per day on empty stomach. I only take 3 per day as I'm afraid my stomach can't stand it. So far my skin feels better. My acne scars faded faster!