Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

With this, all I needed was three pills on 10 - 30 minutes before breakfast and just like a miracle, the pain that I have had for a a year and half was gone. If you are having joint pains, try these pills.

Love it

Posted by Sandra on June 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks brighter and feels smoother. All my fine lines are plumped up and I could feel it working immediately as my skin had been parched from too much drinking. Neck lines aren't as deep as well. My skin feels as smooth as silk. Will always buy it! My sister has bad knee joints, she said she feels it has stopped clicking.

My dentist noticed the remarkable change in tissue around my teeth which has drastically improved, this is also seen throughout my skin area.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2007 | Verified Purchase

Superior working product.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin looks great. It doesn't upset my stomach which I was expecting in a product that you take on an empty stomach. I have used others, but this by far the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my skin and hair and I am seeing a difference my skin seems much softer and my hair is growing and looks thicker.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I could not be happier. This product keeps its promises. Everybody noticed a change in my hair and my skin. Great product.

From Finland

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product keeps its promises, this will help with hair loss a couple of weeks. Hair loss stopped completely within a few weeks, and I also noticed that in the morning, when my back is stiff it was easier to get out of bed, and morning stiffness disappeared from my back. Now, I have had a few months break and I think I ordered this just now. I have recommended this to a co-worker, and even my husband noticed a change in my hair and my skin. Great product

Good quality and brand, Works well.

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

ผลิตภัณฑ์ที่ดีสำหรับผิวสวย ใส่รหัสสำหรับ Excellent Quality, 120 count-perfect to give it a try! Neocell, Super Collagen +C Good Value, Good product! You'll get good results with this product.....clearer skin, look and feel better. I've ordered this one for a long time now.

good for my skin

Posted by kellychai on April 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

i use it two times every day,morning and night.I feel my skin smooth,shine and beautiful.I will eat it forever.Then i will be young.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for years. It really makes your skin look radiant! Make sure to take it on an empty stomach.