Can see difference already

Posted by Iherboholic on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for two days with MSM and I can see results already. Smoother skin and less lines under eyes. I'm 31 female skin normal to dry and developed some deep lines under eyes less than 2 year ago. The thing that worked for me is using hyaluronic acid serum under a good eye cream, also took the hyaluronic acid pills and now added the collagen and MSM and all helped make it better, now I can barely see it. I feel like I revered the last 3 years of my life. It took only few weeks to see results. I also take vitamin c pills and Spirulina and eat healthy. Thumps up if this review was helpful, and check my page for more honest reviews. Update: Finished first bottle, really don't know why I didn't use this earlier. My whole body is smooth as a baby, some dark-ish spots in my body became lighter. Hair is slightly better. I've been taking six first thing in the morning at least an hour before breakfast and sometimes before bed on an empty stomach. This size is only enough for 40 days btw.

Items are great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Items are great. So far the collagen +c allow me to have lesser joint pain.

loss weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

collagen help me about loss weight ,nail ,hair,joint,skin care it is very good

Skin Tightening and Cellulite Reduction

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Neocell Super Collagen +C since 2014. I started using the product at age 49 to combat the loss of skin firmness since working out like a beast 5 days a week--weightlifting and cardio--wasn't helping. I recently increased the dosage to the daily recommended amount twice a day to help with skin sagging during weight loss. It has worked so well that I see a noticeable difference in the thigh and buttock dimples and the firmness of my skin from head to toe. It's like a facelift in a bottle without the scalpel, the downtime, and the cost. My husband even commented that my skin felt different; smoother and tighter. I wished I had known about this product when I was in my 30's.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

2nd purchase.. I see improvement on my face. Smoother!

Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Neocell collagen. However, I think the powder gives better result

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a month. I try to take the required dosage at least once a day. I can tell the difference in my skin. I also have more energy. I use the powder also. Love this product.

my hair is growing like crazy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'll continue to take this. I researched it and there are no possible side effects :)