Safe Decaffeination Method used for this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I confirmed with Nescafe that this decaffeinated coffee was processed by a method that does not use toxic solvents. This is from their email to me: "We use natural CO2 (carbon dioxide). As it is a atmospheric gas, there is no residual CO2 in the beans. It is not a "water process" although water is used in the process. No chemicals are used in the process." Many decaf coffees sold in the U.S. are decaffeinated with solvents which might leave residues, including many high-end coffees. Do your research! I put 4 stars because it is not the best tasting coffee I've ever had, but it tastes good enough for me. Also, safe tastes better. Sadly, iherb's price for this has gone up so much (as of 7-2016) that I have been driven to big box websites T***** and W****** to purchase it for less than half of what it sells for here.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on March 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality product. The texture and aroma were pleasant, without addititives. It conveniently make a perfect cup of instant coffee. worth buying. coffee lover will love it.

A little acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the taste of the original one.

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

good

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Well balanced instant coffee ever!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

very good

I like this because of strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

Although this is decaf, it has strong taste. So I really like it. But it's too hard to get because of sold out.

Good. but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

i think it is good decaf coffee. it is dark roast.But not strong flavor. so It is better for ice coffee.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good taste, very good price

nice taste:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my first decaf coffe I have tried, will be try others but I like it. thanks:)