Greate tast

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don`t like regular coffee, but this was good and tast like Hazelnut. Very nice.

Delicious taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really liked the hazelnut taste in this one! Mixes well. Be sure not to pour too much water so that the taste wont get too mild. Very affordable. If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Great Instant Coffee

Posted by Danesa on July 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good flavor, but you'll need 2 tubes for a mug of coffee. The sticks are convenient to bring to work. Makes the entire house smell good with the vanilla aroma.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am fond of hazelnut-flavoured coffee and it is really hard to find it in France, so I gave way! It tastes really good, although it is packed in small quantities that suit best a small cup than a mug (better know it). PS: I was very satisfied with international shipping, you can trust iHerb!

Posted by Elisabeth on April 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a simple, yet delicious coffee for work, as the coffee machine we have there makes a non-drinkable coffee. I think I have found what I've been looking for! This is easy, tastes good, and smells good, I love it!

I hope vailable

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

il like and love this coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it , its good for beginning my day

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

i like the smell and the tasty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Superior taste!

When will this be restocked????

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

This coffee was so good. I often dumped this into a bottle of water and sipped through it when I would pull all nighters. It was so easy to carry and I loved how it dissolved easily.

1 2 3