Oh, it's good.

Posted by OhMiah on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

First of all, the main reason because this item gets a great score is because of the "no added sugar"-part. Do however remember that it's certainly not calorie free, but yes, a great subsitute for regular Nesquik. Second of all, all of us Nesquik-lovers out there will notice a difference in taste. What makes regular Nesquik so good is the sugar. Sugar tastes amazing. You'll also notice that compared to the regular version, this one looks darker in the box. It doesn't matter at all, but remember it just won't be quite like the regular version no matter what. HOWEVER: It's still darn good. The flavor can be a tad unusual in the beginning. I like to use two teaspoons of this and one teaspoon of regular Nesquik. If you're expecting regular Nesquik you'll be disappointed. If you're expecting a nice chocolate flavor (with the limitations that comes with "no sugar added"), you'll love this. It does contains sweeteners so it does still taste very sweet, but it's a different kind of sweet.

Low sodium!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Always on the lookout for low calorie chocolate 'milk'/drink and even though i must admit that this is not the lowest calorie on out in the market, it is definitely one with the lower sodium. Taste wise, mmm creamy and the sweetness is not very artificial. A decent alternative but definitely recommended if you're watching your sodium intake.

Maravilloso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Auténtico sabor con un poco menos de azúcar.

Kids love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I normally use regular Nesquik and my kids didn't even notice I switched.

Taste good - comes with non-guilt! Thumbs up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the product. The bad thing is that you didn't take care of it when you threw it in the box you sent it in, so half of the chocolate powder had run out of the box during shipping.. I will try to order this product again, but I really hope you can put a piece of tape on each side of the lid, at least :)

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant taste. My kids really like it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taste good. Little after taste.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

W\o the sugar and very tasty!

So good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have this Always at home.

Nesquik

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I grew drinking Nesquik. I I am glad that you have a sugar free product. My Mom is diabetic. And she loves this chocolate. She found it at one store and they no longer carry it. I will continue to order it from this site. I have also checked other stores with no luck. So thank you very much for having this product. My order was on time, and I thimk I actually got it a day before the date posted.