טעים טעים

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

זה השוקו שלי!! טעים מאוד ולא מורגש שהוא דל שומן. הכי טעים להכין עם2 כפות גדושות של שוקו, מים רותחים ומעט חלב.

hot chocolate heaven!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I loved this with I saw it has 0 sat fat. It tastes very good too. You can add more scoops if you like it more chocolatey. I add one scoop of black coffee with it and I loved the combination. No need to add sugar. If this review helped you please click yes.

The best hot chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

A very full bodied creamy hot chocolate and so low in calories! As a connoisseur of hot chocolate I would rate this as one of the best.

Very smooth and palatable chocolate.

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on April 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Goes down smoothly and it does taste rich despite it being only 20calories. Greatly recommended. (:

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, very hard to find. Locally can't find it any where. Much better than the competition.

Best Sugar free, Low Callorie hot cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't get enough of this stuff. It's my "diet chocolate fix." I've tried all the brands- and Nestle's Hot Coca, Fat free, which has only 20 calories per serving is extremely tasty and does not have any "fake" taste that some of the leading competitors do. My only complaint- is that iherb,and seemingly everyone else in the country, is out of it! Help. I'm going into withdrawal !

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes more like white chocolate,its great for dieting

Cures my sweet tooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I am craving something sweet, this does the trick without all the calories!

great hot chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

low calorie and tastes like regular hot chocolate. I generally use 3 spoonfuls instead of 2. If I crave something sweet, sometimes Ill just put a spoonful of it in my mouth. lol I definitely recommend.

My son love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

הינו רגילים לקנות את הקקאו של עלית שהוא מאוד מתוק. הסוג הזה למרות שהוא לא מתוק כמו עלית טעים והבן שלי אוהב את הטעם.