nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the beads are big, the product is noursing, it doesnt make my face feel streched. It goes a long way, its important to read the ingredients. those ingredients works well with my skin and helps me to deep clean my skin, but i combine it with a normal oil control cleanser and a pimple gel whn i have break outs. my skin is combination, I have break outs because I pick at my face. I recommend this product for combination skin (can be use only as cleanser) and for very oily skin I suggest ombine with another cleanser, because this one might not be enough.

This product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven,t actually used this product,as i bought it for my daughter and her acne-prone skin.But she has told me that is great.The first time she used it,she had a kind of allergic reaction because her face had red blotches for hours afterwards.When she used it again,this reaction was never to be seen.And i think the llok of her skin is improving little by little.

Amazing quality Foaming Scrub -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Trusted brand with best value on iHerb, this Foaming Scrub is worth every $.. Super quality.. highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

Acne foaming scrub

Posted by BrianMike on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is so relax and easy to clean out of my combination with the excess oil in summer.

Leaves skin smooth and gentle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scrub does the job perfectly, leaving the skin extremely smooth without drying it up. Blemishes are significantly less inflammatory-looking.

Great but big grains

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a mixed skin type (greasy yet super dry) and it works wonders. The exfoliating grains are kinda big, i'd personally prefer smaller, but it works so.

My favourite scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always repurchase this. It works great on my acne prone skin. It removes dirt and oil very well and it does not break me up. I have been using this for the past few months and it works great. I recommend this product.

havent tried yet..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but smells awosme

Not a fan

Posted by Penthesilya on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

too artificial, not pleasant, doesn't really scrub good... Aveeno scrub is better and Korean stuff is much greater