This product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven,t actually used this product,as i bought it for my daughter and her acne-prone skin.But she has told me that is great.The first time she used it,she had a kind of allergic reaction because her face had red blotches for hours afterwards.When she used it again,this reaction was never to be seen.And i think the llok of her skin is improving little by little.

Great scrub for acne prone skin! Get 5% off on your entire cart, use below ⬇(green text) on checkout

Posted by Z P C 6 5 9 on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

It works on my acne prone skin and it is mild that it can be use every single day!

Great but big grains

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a mixed skin type (greasy yet super dry) and it works wonders. The exfoliating grains are kinda big, i'd personally prefer smaller, but it works so.

My favourite scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always repurchase this. It works great on my acne prone skin. It removes dirt and oil very well and it does not break me up. I have been using this for the past few months and it works great. I recommend this product.

havent tried yet..