Excellent !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, this product is a winner. It was soft, clean and absorbed very nicely into the skin without any residual greasy nor oily feel. Skin looks normal and feels nicely moisturised and treated. Nicely buffed face look with healthy skin. Will definitely reorder again in bigger quantities for usage and gifts. Truly impressive and good value for money.

the worst product I ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

when I applied on my face, instantly my skin itches and redness occurs. avoid. had a very bad reaction.

didnt absorb well into my oily skin, waking up with really oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have an oily skin, used to put it at night at winter and now at summer. when appying the cream- it does not absorb into my skin, and it just moves around, and after a few minutes it manages to be more absorbed - but i can still feel the layer on my skin. at winter time when i woke the day after- my skin was pretty oily - but now as summer started - i wake up and my skin is leaking with oil. i dont like putting it too much. בנות, למי שיש עור שמן אני לא ממליצה, המוצר לא נספג טוב בעור - כשאני מורחת אותו הוא פשוט זז על העור ומתיישב בסופו של דבר, אבל עדיין מרגישים אותו. בבוקר אני קמה עם עור ממש שומני - בחורף המצב היה קצת יותר נסבל אבל בקיץ- פשוט לא. לא הייתי קונה שוב את המוצר

the smile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't hold out the the smile😷

Best moisturizer ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The best moisturizer with excellent ingredients.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

light and nurishing

seems Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use before I go to sleep. Moisturizing the skin. skin gets stretched looks for the next morning.

good moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin sucked it right in! I really love it, actually i'm in love with neutrogena generally i have face wash and mask by that brand. I really recommend them.

Nice but I don't like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great moisture and nice feeling on my face but I thought it would smell like the other neutrogena products from this series....and it does not.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good moisturizer and smells nice. It stung slightly when I first put it on but my skin is used to it now.