Excellent !

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, this product is a winner. It was soft, clean and absorbed very nicely into the skin without any residual greasy nor oily feel. Skin looks normal and feels nicely moisturised and treated. Nicely buffed face look with healthy skin. Will definitely reorder again in bigger quantities for usage and gifts. Truly impressive and good value for money.

the smile

Posted by 5207981473525709786 on Feb 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't hold out the the smile๐Ÿ˜ท

the worst product I ever used

Posted by 5434234649541120456 on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

when I applied on my face, instantly my skin itches and redness occurs. avoid. had a very bad reaction.

love it

Posted by 5048145170808064523 on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

light and nurishing

seems Excellent

Posted by 5306766303440508468 on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use before I go to sleep. Moisturizing the skin. skin gets stretched looks for the next morning.

good moisturizer!

Posted by 5572019851766060014 on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My skin sucked it right in! I really love it, actually i'm in love with neutrogena generally i have face wash and mask by that brand. I really recommend them.

Good

Posted by 5592879151111671489 on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good moisturizer and smells nice. It stung slightly when I first put it on but my skin is used to it now.

Nice but I don't like the smell

Posted by 5365500436132806804 on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great moisture and nice feeling on my face but I thought it would smell like the other neutrogena products from this series....and it does not.

didnt absorb well into my oily skin, waking up with really oily skin

Posted by 4716324435300523558 on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have an oily skin, used to put it at night at winter and now at summer. when appying the cream- it does not absorb into my skin, and it just moves around, and after a few minutes it manages to be more absorbed - but i can still feel the layer on my skin. at winter time when i woke the day after- my skin was pretty oily - but now as summer started - i wake up and my skin is leaking with oil. i dont like putting it too much. ื‘ื ื•ืช, ืœืžื™ ืฉื™ืฉ ืขื•ืจ ืฉืžืŸ ืื ื™ ืœื ืžืžืœื™ืฆื”, ื”ืžื•ืฆืจ ืœื ื ืกืคื’ ื˜ื•ื‘ ื‘ืขื•ืจ - ื›ืฉืื ื™ ืžื•ืจื—ืช ืื•ืชื• ื”ื•ื ืคืฉื•ื˜ ื–ื– ืขืœ ื”ืขื•ืจ ื•ืžืชื™ื™ืฉื‘ ื‘ืกื•ืคื• ืฉืœ ื“ื‘ืจ, ืื‘ืœ ืขื“ื™ื™ืŸ ืžืจื’ื™ืฉื™ื ืื•ืชื•. ื‘ื‘ื•ืงืจ ืื ื™ ืงืžื” ืขื ืขื•ืจ ืžืžืฉ ืฉื•ืžื ื™ - ื‘ื—ื•ืจืฃ ื”ืžืฆื‘ ื”ื™ื” ืงืฆืช ื™ื•ืชืจ ื ืกื‘ืœ ืื‘ืœ ื‘ืงื™ืฅ- ืคืฉื•ื˜ ืœื. ืœื ื”ื™ื™ืชื™ ืงื•ื ื” ืฉื•ื‘ ืืช ื”ืžื•ืฆืจ