3rd bottle so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've already used 3 bottles of this cleanser. Definitely not strong enough to remove all of your make-up but I like it as a mild foaming cleanser for everyday. Has a slightly sweet scent which I quite like as well.

Great Daily Cleanser for Normal to Combo Skin

Posted by lovelyBunny on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good.i'm on my second bottle now. I also used it during a recent holiday, and it was very good for my combo skin. Does not dry-out and leaves your face with a very clean feeling. Really like the scent too.

Natural and non irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I have purchased this product. I have very sensitive skin and get eczema and this does not bother me at all. Cleans thoroughly and removes makeup well. Also has no nasty hormone disrupting chemicals.

Not effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like it at all, the cleaning is really weak...the skin feels dull after this cleanser...

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the way its clean my skin

Super

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a skin prone to imperfections Before using this product I could not do without a soft scrub facial cleanser to unclodge my pore every day and prevent my skin from black points With the Neutrogena I get the same result and it is not a scrub facial cleanser it's soft on my skin i love it so much

pH of your cleanser does matter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Do you know our skin is naturally acidic, just around pH 4.5-5.5? If the skin pH is raised it gives acne causing bacteria a really nice environment to thrive in. Since I found out how important pH level can be, I'm constantly looking for a good cleansing product, so I've checked lots of drugstore cleansers and found this one - Purifying facial cleanser from Neutrogena. Its pH is around 4.5 which makes this cleanser perfect for your skin. It doesn't strip your skin or compromising skin's "acid mantle". Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, dyes. This face wash with 90% naturally derived ingredients contains natural salicylic acid found in Willowbark which can help with congested pores. It has fragrance in it, so it might not be suitable for those with sensitive skin. Overall, I can highly recommend this facial cleanser.

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Repeat purchase and I foresee even more. Gentle on the skin, best used with a facial cleansing device otherwise you might feel it doesn't clean well. Great value and competitive pricing here compared to other stores!

The Best on Market -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing brand with best value, perfect clean and great for the face...highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

Always out of stock at retail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like how it cleans my combination skin without over drying it. Thanks iherb for stocking this as it is always out of stock at the retail store.