3rd bottle so far

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've already used 3 bottles of this cleanser. Definitely not strong enough to remove all of your make-up but I like it as a mild foaming cleanser for everyday. Has a slightly sweet scent which I quite like as well.

Great Daily Cleanser for Normal to Combo Skin

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good.i'm on my second bottle now. I also used it during a recent holiday, and it was very good for my combo skin. Does not dry-out and leaves your face with a very clean feeling. Really like the scent too.

Natural and non irritating

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I have purchased this product. I have very sensitive skin and get eczema and this does not bother me at all. Cleans thoroughly and removes makeup well. Also has no nasty hormone disrupting chemicals.

Not effective

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like it at all, the cleaning is really weak...the skin feels dull after this cleanser...

Super

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a skin prone to imperfections Before using this product I could not do without a soft scrub facial cleanser to unclodge my pore every day and prevent my skin from black points With the Neutrogena I get the same result and it is not a scrub facial cleanser it's soft on my skin i love it so much

Great Cleanser With BIG Discoount --> Must Read !

Posted by APPLY promocode KCF222 on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A Lifetime Big Discoount on each Time you order! Just Look or click "APPLY" (The green link) in the title of this review..Enjoy!.....I wish you happiness !❤️

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the way its clean my skin

Always out of stock at retail

Posted by 4671308741902339627 on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like how it cleans my combination skin without over drying it. Thanks iherb for stocking this as it is always out of stock at the retail store.

Great Product

Posted by 5546367381633685302 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the product. Leaves my face soft and smooth after every wash and is free of paraben!

Good unscented cleanser

Posted by 5596955815658545167 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good cleanser for oily skin. Did not make me break out. Does the job and make the skin clean.

1 2 3 4