Muy bien

Posted by veronnier on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado este gel, huele bien y limpia a la perfección si bien a veces notaba la piel un poco tirante después de usarlo pero esta sensación pasa inmediatamente con la aplicación de una crema hidratante. De todos los geles limpiadores de Neutrogena (los he probado todos) este es el más suave y agradable. Dura una eternidad con lo cual al final ya cansa un poco pero en general, es buena relación calidad/cantidad/precio.

Smells nice. Cleanses gently.

Posted by 5521896780525062977 on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product ! Will probably order it again.

Buen producto

Posted by Elemire on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

La formulación es buena, hace una espuma agradable, suave y ligera, deja la piel limpia, delicadamente, sin resecar ni residuos, no me gusta mucho el olor, pero eso es algo personal y prefiero que tenga ese aroma "natural" que algún tipo de fragancia más irritante ya sea natural o sintética. ( Probado en piel mixta y piel normal-seca)

Good option

Posted by 5276816231615148241 on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use perfect whip but it comes from Japan so it is hard to get it here, this is a quite good option, though I like mine more, if I can't get it this Neutrogena one met my expectations!

Cleansing foam

Posted by Butterfly on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's slightly drying but takes off makeup and oil very well. I have extremely sensitive skin and I can use this without problems. Scent if very subtle, won't irritate you. I'd make it a little bit more moisturizing if I could.

Great Daily Cleanser for Normal to Combo Skin

Posted by Reviewer1643332 on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 12 year old daughter who recently outgrew her baby soaps and needed a mild but effective cleanser. She loved it and preferred it over Cetaphil regular cleanser. I also used it during a recent holiday, and it was very good for my combo skin. Does not dry-out and leaves your face with a very clean feeling. Really like the scent too.

pretty good

Posted by 4853856016020712669 on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i'm on my second bottle now. i like it because it uses natural ingredients and the price is not expensive. so far so good, no complaints.

Great product

Posted by 4909800469411493733 on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved its smell and consistency. It is gentler on my skin compared to other products I was using.