3rd bottle so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've already used 3 bottles of this cleanser. Definitely not strong enough to remove all of your make-up but I like it as a mild foaming cleanser for everyday. Has a slightly sweet scent which I quite like as well.

Great Daily Cleanser for Normal to Combo Skin

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good.i'm on my second bottle now. I also used it during a recent holiday, and it was very good for my combo skin. Does not dry-out and leaves your face with a very clean feeling. Really like the scent too.

Natural and non irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I have purchased this product. I have very sensitive skin and get eczema and this does not bother me at all. Cleans thoroughly and removes makeup well. Also has no nasty hormone disrupting chemicals.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the way its clean my skin

Super

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a skin prone to imperfections Before using this product I could not do without a soft scrub facial cleanser to unclodge my pore every day and prevent my skin from black points With the Neutrogena I get the same result and it is not a scrub facial cleanser it's soft on my skin i love it so much

The Best on Market -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing brand with best value, perfect clean and great for the face...highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

Always out of stock at retail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like how it cleans my combination skin without over drying it. Thanks iherb for stocking this as it is always out of stock at the retail store.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the product. Leaves my face soft and smooth after every wash and is free of paraben!

Good unscented cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good cleanser for oily skin. Did not make me break out. Does the job and make the skin clean.

Smells great!