Great Daily Cleanser for Normal to Combo Skin

Posted by lovelyBunny on April 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good.i'm on my second bottle now. I also used it during a recent holiday, and it was very good for my combo skin. Does not dry-out and leaves your face with a very clean feeling. Really like the scent too.

3rd bottle so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've already used 3 bottles of this cleanser. Definitely not strong enough to remove all of your make-up but I like it as a mild foaming cleanser for everyday. Has a slightly sweet scent which I quite like as well.

pH of your cleanser does matter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Do you know our skin is naturally acidic, just around pH 4.5-5.5? If the skin pH is raised it gives acne causing bacteria a really nice environment to thrive in. Since I found out how important pH level can be, I'm constantly looking for a good cleansing product, so I've checked lots of drugstore cleansers and found this one - Purifying facial cleanser from Neutrogena. Its pH is around 4.5 which makes this cleanser perfect for your skin. It doesn't strip your skin or compromising skin's "acid mantle". Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, dyes. This face wash with 90% naturally derived ingredients contains natural salicylic acid found in Willowbark which can help with congested pores. It has fragrance in it, so it might not be suitable for those with sensitive skin. Overall, I can highly recommend this facial cleanser.

Natural and non irritating

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I have purchased this product. I have very sensitive skin and get eczema and this does not bother me at all. Cleans thoroughly and removes makeup well. Also has no nasty hormone disrupting chemicals.

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well for oily yet sensitive face. Calms the skin after wash.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Feels like its cleaning my face, feels good on the skin. Maybe drying it a bit (moisturiser is a must).

Fav Facial Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Favorite facial cleanser that leaves skin soft and smooth. Been using it for more than 9 months and into my fourth bottle! Loving it so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Repeat purchase and I foresee even more. Gentle on the skin, best used with a facial cleansing device otherwise you might feel it doesn't clean well. Great value and competitive pricing here compared to other stores!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the way its clean my skin

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on April 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a skin prone to imperfections Before using this product I could not do without a soft scrub facial cleanser to unclodge my pore every day and prevent my skin from black points With the Neutrogena I get the same result and it is not a scrub facial cleanser it's soft on my skin i love it so much

1 2 3