So happy iHerb stocks this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different Benzyol Peroxide products, mainly the ones you can get in stores where I live is 5% and 10%. The products work, but 2.5% is way better for sensitive skin, plus this one actually blends into the skin properly so you can actually wear it under makeup or just as is with a sunscreen over. Just as I expected from Neutrogena. I use this for my acne and I've been acnefree ever since I started on benzyol peroxide. And I only use it once a day. My routine consists of minimum twice a day wash my face with a face wash, apply moisturiser, at night time I do the same but apply this product before moisturiser. Hope iHerb will stock more of Neutrogenas different products, especially the rapic clear ones as they are great.

Acne Preventing Makeup Base

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely acne-prone skin and I had to wear thick makeup for a friend's wedding for 20 hours. Normally I would break out like crazy, but this time I didn't pop out a single acne! This is amazinggg! Now I use this on a daily basis and my skin is super smooth, I don't have a single acne on my face right now. This product disappears into your skin so you can wear your sunblock and makeup on top of it just fine. The size is pretty small for a mask, though, but good price still. Thank you iHerb, please always restock this!

heals breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems to have a primer effect on my face, which i like. It also gradually heals blemishes, and helps prevent future ones.

여드름에 정말 좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

등드름과 엉드름때문에 샀는데 몇년동안 속썩이던 등드름 엉드름이 한번에 들어갔어요. 제대로 흡수시켜주지 않으면 옷을 탈색시킬 수 있으니 자기 전에 막 입는 옷 입는 게 좋아요

Brilliant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant! Working well on problematic skin,healing well to reduce inflammation. Will order it again ,thanks I herb for great service and good product !

It's amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got rid of acne with benzoyl proxide, but unfortunately it is not available any more in my country, so this is my best option for times when mu acne reappears. It takes daily application for like 4-5 days in a row to have a clear face. Too bad it expires too soon (a year from purchase).

2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does the job perfectly. I can apply it all over to prevent acne or spot treat as needed without any issues. Inexpensive. Fast delivery.

It is working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product, you can see the difference after three days. Highly recommend

Works Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had horrible acne and I tried a million products, only thing that worked was using the Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne products. I use the cleanser, leave on mask, and spot treatment every morning and night. My skin isn't super dry and it's totally cleared up 99% of my acne in one month.

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product under my makeup everyday, really helped me reduce spots and prevents new breakouts

1 2