I am enjoying it

Posted by Reviewer1266935 on Mar 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First of all, it smells divine. Seriously good. Now, to the foundation. I would say, it iš medium to high coverage. I noticed, that it works much better when I am using beauty blender tipe of sponge (aka damp thing) than a brush. With brush it applies really cakey and visibly. It is matt, so if you like that glowy finish, this foundation will not work for you. It does stay all day though. Foundation is very thick in consistency, so it is pretty hard to get the product out of the bottle, because bottle has no pump. It is yellow toned one, so if you have super duper porcelane fair skin it could be to orange for you. I am pale, but not extremely, so it works just fine for me and kind of conceals my natural redness.

No Breakout but No Coverage

Posted by 4667621688673102394 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the only foundation that doesn't break me out when used daily. I have SUPER acne-prone skin to the point where a touch of fingertip could cause acne the following day. This foundation is a holygrail for me and I already bought another bottle for stock. BUT! This foundation does very light - almost no coverage. So if you have severe acnes/acne scars, I recommend you to not use this foundation YET since it doesn't cover nor treat acnes.

Perfect for oily skin

Posted by 4661244016043916294 on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This foundation is great for very oily prone acne skin. Coverage is medium. Stays all day. The only thing is that shade is a little bit orangey shade for pale skin.

Very lightweight

Posted by 5490335219014167995 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is like a very lightweight foundation. it look seamless and does not clog pores. Will definitely reorder once I am done with this bottle.

Pale but perfect for my skin colour and rosacea

Posted by 4969141295666255976 on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is what I've been looking for as I have rosacea and sensitive skin

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my skin look flawles and healthy

Really yellow

Posted by 5653050931287135540 on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the colour, I'm fair but not orange/yellow. Really dark.