great pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure was 140 90 or sometimes even higher, after 3 weeks is 115 75. Great!!!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beats the drugs and is better for us!

New Chapter's Blood Pressure Take Care

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great Product. Only have to use half of capsule and blood pressure came down to 115/72. Perfect!!:):)

Blood Pressure Take Care Works Very Well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product works unusually well. I have to take too many capsules of other products to decrease my blood pressure, but with this one it only takes one capsule per day.

Exceptional

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mother (58 years old), suffered from high blood pressure more then 18 months. She reached at 150-95 and she takes care of her diet. She was ok only after taking the pill doctor gave her. I thought it was time to give a try to another New Chapter product. After one month taking these Veggie Caps (combined with New Chapter Stress Support and New Chapter Whole Omega) blood pressure was stabilized at 120-75. Now, one month after she stopped taking these caps, blood pressure remains at these levels. She feels much better and calm. No other place to buy but iHerb.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far my blood pressure is stabilizing. It is usually all over the place in the high range and it is staying level so far.

didn't real do much...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

didn't real do much...went back on my poison meds...unfortunately

Non-drug help for my blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

After taking New Chapter, Blood Pressure Take Care, my blood pressure, even in the doctor's office, where I always experience "white coat syndrome," has been measurably decreased.

new chapter, blood pressure take care

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm really liking this product. If you have border-line hypertension, this is a great product to include in your self-care.

Herbalist

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent combination of herbs. I have observed a noticable difference after 2 capsules within a 24 hr period.

1 2