B vitamins you can feel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I noticed how much of a difference these made in my mood and energy level when I ran out--after about a week without my B Foods, I started waking up feeling tired and glum. Within a couple days of resuming my two-a-day regimen, I felt energized and cheerful again.

The Best Bs out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am a strong advocate for all New Chapter products. I take 2 Bs & 1 C on an empty stomach every morning & have never experienced any upset because they are a food complex. They are slowly absorbed in the body which makes all the diffrence.

My Choice for Vitamin B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like the way New Chapter makes their vitamin supplements from whole foods. I have taken different brands of Vitamin B and this is the best! It is digested easily, it is gentle on my system, and I get more and better results from this brand.

love whole food supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

love this brand. absorbs well. definite noticable difference in stress level.

b food complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps assist with stress and anxiety.

Best B-Complex ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We love this at our house. It is gentler on stomachs, doesn't have the nasty "b-vitamin" smell, and seems to absorb better than any other we've tried. I love that this (and all of New Chapter's products) are made from food and aren't synthesized or separated from their food source. Whatever they're doing, they're doing it right. Great product!

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

b-vitamins make me feel better. these are amazing--usually i can't take b vitamins without food, but these are easy to digest even if i don't take them with a meal!

good source of co-enzymated B vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I prefer this over standard multi-B supplements, greater bio-availability.

Clearer skin and no more colds!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My boss actually turned me on to Coenzyme B Food Complex. I kept getting these horrendous head/chest colds. She asked me what multi vitamin I was taking. When she heard it was NONE, she told me about Coenzyme B, and how great it has been at preventing full on colds. In passing, she mentioned something about hair and skin. Well. Let me tell you, I just recently ordered my second bottle through iHerb.com (ordering was easy, shipping was quick, cost was AMAZING), and since I started taking two of these a day, I have not had a serious cold. At the hint of a sore throat or runny nose I take some zinc, and poof! no cold. My skin is all but cleared up. Even some long lingering scars are fading fast. As for my hair, I can't keep up with the growth. I love this vitamin. Okay, one more important note: as it is a whofe food, it is super easy on the digestion. I always take it on an empty stomach and never have any nausea. Ever. Love it.

Good for heart & brain health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product with great success during the last three months to treat my mother’s A-Fib and congestive heart failure (CHF), in lieu of the Standard Process (SP) vitamins Dr. Bruce West recommends. Started mom on Dr. West’s SP protocol nine months ago with amazing results. Her heartbeat became much more regular and stable, and her edema (caused by the irregular heartbeat) went away. We were able to totally eliminate her diuretic (water pill) and cut her other prescription drugs in half! I’ve also noticed mom’s “brain fog” seems to be clearing. She is much more alert and back to her former self. Extra B-12 seems to be beneficial too. It seems B-vitamin deficiencies can mimic Alzheimer’s Disease (AD), and many people are misdiagnosed. Makes sense because, as we age, we produce fewer digestive enzymes, so we absorb fewer and fewer of the nutrients we consume. Additionally, Niacinamide (but not niacin) may be helpful in reversing Alzheimer’s symptoms.