Better mood, more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the best multivitamin for women on the market. It gives me energy, balances my hormones and my mood, gives me all the vitamins and minerals that are important for women. My friends called it "magic pill", because they could notice my mood was lower on the days I forgot to take it. This product also helped a lot in curing my hormonal imbalance.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I truly trust New Chapter products. They are pure and made from whole foods so the body can easily absorb it.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

The delivery is very fast! The product has enough protection during delivery! The product's condition is very good and match the product description! I've used it for few weeks and feel so good.

Perfect multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been taking this for about 4 years. It’s exactly what I need, from all the hormonal support, to the whole food properties. Being able to take a multivitamin on an empty stomach is a bonus for me, because taking this in the morning(better to take then, than evening) before foood and no problem. The time you take this vitamin may matter, because it gives you energy, two thumbs up!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamins! I highly recommend it.

Product managed to heal many conditions

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent, I bought this for my mom to consume for her overall well-being. After few months taking this, she has become better, especially she cough less, not easily getting sick. However, a point to note that if someone taking this experiences leaky gut, then the condition may be trickier to heal. My mom has leaky gut and made some of her condition seems incurable. But do not worry, Leaky Gut syndrome may be mysterious, but it is definitely curable.

Arrived at the time specified.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Everything is great with the product, all in all, a wonderful shopping experience. I would definitely order again.

Gives me lots of energy and levels out my moods

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other Multi-vitamins and really can't tell a difference whether I take them or not...with this vitamin I immediatly after only one week had more energy and my moods where more level. Love that I only have to take one vitamin to get this kind of results.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamin list and I like that I don't feel sick if I take these on empty stomach

New Chapter