Has done me a lot of good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in a hilly region and had to stop every 100 yds going up hill. Since taking Breathe I can go three to four time the distance without stopping. The benefit lasts even after I stopped taking it. Upto now I have only taken one bottle of this product. I just ordered my second bottle. I am 76 years old. No side effects.

Breathe for Asthma

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

Product is awesome. Started inhalers for asthma...didn't like taking those...look for alternatives and found this medicine...live in Charlotte which has poor air quality...been on it for 3 months and it's AWESOME!!!

helped greatly with my bronchitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got a bad case of bronchitis in October. 2 months later I was still hacking. Started taking this -- 2 caps 4x a day -- and it started breaking it up immediately. Still took 3 more months and the addition of chinese herbs and A LOT of STRONG fresh ginger decoction to finally clear this up. However I don't think I could have done it without the Breathe.

good for the lungs

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has mild asthma and she takes this following a cold.When she has taken it following a cold her cough and congestion seem to decrease and she can get back to her active lifestyle quicker.

top notch

Posted by bobbienorthern on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

this really has helped my breathing much

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

New Chapter always seem to get the combination right, this particular one included; the blend of Mushrooms really do help clear the lungs and give better oxygen usage. By all accounts the immune system gets stronger, with less 'colds' and the like.Certainly no adverse effects either.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Our son has used this for years but only recently did I discover that IHerb had it. It is cheaper and the service and time to receive the order is great. Thanks for a great product and the great cost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2011 | Verified Purchase