If you have a compromised Immune System or always catch the flu...Check this out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not caught the flu, pneumonia, or bronchitis since I added this product to my regime. (Take with Vitamin C and D and A for best results as far as the flu goes). This has become an herb I can no longer do without.

So far, good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This products must be a replacement (or as close as one) to Host Deffense. The description indicates that the ingredients are not identical to the preceding product, but similar. I can't say I feel that "good healthy kick" as much as I did with Host Deffense, but it's still to early to tell as I've only taken it off and on when needed for a few months now. However, it is the next best thing to the now discontinued Host Deffense and New Chapter is an excellent organic brand, I love all of their products.

Love New Chapter Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used many New Chapter supplements, including their one-a-day vitamin. I'm always impressed with the freshness and their dedication to a full spectrum product. This is the third winter I've taken the Immunity supplement and like the past 2 wi ters, I have yet to come down with anything. While everyone else is complaining about colds, flu etc I have happily avoided illness and I attribute it to this Immunity supplement.

just as good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I liked the old formula, this formula seems just as good. I can't remember my last cold, when I feel that maybe something is coming on I take an extra one. I think you are supposed to take 2/day, but ordinarily I just take one and it does just fine.

Excellent against fungus & flu

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Initally bought it for immune system defense for ringworm & now using it against the flu. It really nukes duration & severity of symptoms, although they do linger! But New Chapter puts out the best products out there. Since I discovered I'm switching as much of my supplements to this brand. Synthetics don't help much and organic is best. Thanks iHerb for the discounts on this.

Immunity with mushrooms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent assortment of immune enhancing mushrooms!

old formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is no where near the effectiveness of the older formula/box. I am not sure why do these companies ruin their products and rep by changing everything.

Lifeshield Immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A holistic complex so efficient for the immunity

LIFESHIELD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very goood

lost the bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

oops...think I threw them away since the bottle is brown...light weight...not able to find...had taken these before...couldn't tell much difference but wanted to try again.

1 2