Real food prenatal supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of the product, it's obvious that it is food based supplement, not synthetic one. Vitamin A amount is a bit too high in daily recommended dose for my preference, but as it is in betacaroten form, overdose should not be an issue. Tablets are pretty bulky, and thus sometimes a bit difficult to swallow.

Quite OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The vitamin content I think is not the best, less vitamin A and more folate and calcium would be better I think. Furthermore it contains many allergenes that may cause problems during pregnacy, when the body is sensitive. On the other hand it is really good that one can choose an organic product while expecting and nursing a baby.

好可惜

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

这款产品铜含量过高,怕引起中毒,医生让我别吃

I think good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think good

great, but should have more calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I made many researches and these prenatal vitamins seemed to be the best. I am nursing now, so I keep taking it. During my pregancy I felt great, fast recovery after having the baby, and baby is very healthy, I am sure that the vitamins help.

Great choice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great prenatal vitamin and I've gotten much more used to taking it with every meal in only a week or so! I would say the only drawback is that it has a distinct smell, but I just keep telling myself that it's organic and way better than anything else processed!