Real food prenatal supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of the product, it's obvious that it is food based supplement, not synthetic one. Vitamin A amount is a bit too high in daily recommended dose for my preference, but as it is in betacaroten form, overdose should not be an issue. Tablets are pretty bulky, and thus sometimes a bit difficult to swallow.

Quite OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

The vitamin content I think is not the best, less vitamin A and more folate and calcium would be better I think. Furthermore it contains many allergenes that may cause problems during pregnacy, when the body is sensitive. On the other hand it is really good that one can choose an organic product while expecting and nursing a baby.

Refrigeration Required

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

These prenatal vitamins are no doubt of best quality but they also contains probiotics so refrigeration is required which I noticed after 20 days so I guess by this time all good bacteria must be dead. Also I feel iron in this gives me constipation.

Ok but urine turns yellow after taking this

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok but urine turns yellow after taking this,too expensive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think good

great, but should have more calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I made many researches and these prenatal vitamins seemed to be the best. I am nursing now, so I keep taking it. During my pregancy I felt great, fast recovery after having the baby, and baby is very healthy, I am sure that the vitamins help.

Great choice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great prenatal vitamin and I've gotten much more used to taking it with every meal in only a week or so! I would say the only drawback is that it has a distinct smell, but I just keep telling myself that it's organic and way better than anything else processed!