It IS Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, and recently they updated the formula to include 100% or more of the daily needs. I attribute taking these whole-food prenatal vitamins before and currently to not getting any morning sickness. It's not just me either, my friend who pointed me in this direction also had no morning sickness during her pregnancy last year. My midwife asked if I had been getting sick at all, and if so, recommended not taking a prenatal, as that's the common reason for the queasiness. The way I see it, most mothers are taking a man-made, lab created vitamins with a synthetic ingredient list. These are made from organic 100% food. It's no wonder people feel sick, it's the body's way of telling you to stop putting chemicals in your body!

I don't get sick from them! No yucky aftertaste either

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These have been great prenatal supplements for me. I don't like having to take 3 whole pills but its worth it when its vitamins and minerals from food and they don't make me lose my breakfast when I burp after taking them. I do like that you can take them all at once or throughout the day, according to the customer service rep at New Chapter. I'm sad that a major brand bought them out but hopefully the recipe and ethics won't change.

超级划算

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

关注这个很久了,等到额外八折时立马下手,真是太划算了。顶级孕妇综合维生素,真不错!

Love these prenatals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these pre/post natals - I am still breastfeeding and I'm still taking the prenatals vitamins. I know I'm getting what I need because I trust New Chapter.

Love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They don't make me feel sick and are not too big.

The best prenatal out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but worth it. I have been taking these for almost a year now and it really is a good product. You also don't have to worry about these vitamins like many others because it is a whole food vitamin, essentially you are 'eating' the vitamin in natural form and not synthetic form.

prenatal by new chapter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very very good. so much of daly nutriens I love this product my nails ar long and strong and my hair so good

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamins. I trust New Chapter products - they use whole food ingredients instead of synthetic vitamins. Vitamins the way nature intended.

Thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fast and safe shipping! I'm so happy, because I can order from you to Hungary!

Quality is good, but delivery must be shorter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Products are very good, but the delivery time is too long - 17 days from USA to the UK.

1 2 3 4