I trust New Chapter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used and recommended New Chapter products since they first became available. Turmeric is helping me deal with the painful inflammation of broken vertebrae in my back and seven herniated discs.

TRUST NEW CHAPTER'S TURMERIC as probably the VERY BEST!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have used New Chapter's Turmeric for SO long, way before New Chapter sold it to Procter and Gamble. Probably one of the very best supplements you can take!!

Amazing energy once I started taking Tumeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand and I love Tumeric. After I started taking the supplements, i saw an incredible increase in the amount of energy i had throughout the day. It even improved my mood! I would highly recommend New Chapter and Tumeric. If you have not tried it -- its a must!

human and dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

not only do I use this but my Husky does, too. Helped her when she was fighting her cancer, which she beat!!

Love New Chapter, Turmeric Force

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Turmeric Force for over a year now and it has improve my health. My overall blood stats can prove that. I highly recommend this product.

Great Company and Turmeric Force is a great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking Turmeric Force for my cholesterol and for arthritis. It definitely helps my arthritis. I just increased my dose to 2 a day for the cholesterol a month ago. Within a week, my total cholesterol had dropped 75 pts. I cannot wait to see what happens after 3 months, Jan.'17. Turmeric is great for all inflammatory issues. Be sure and check with your doctor first. It's important not to mix with blood thinners, etc.