New Chapter Omega-Rich Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these for the past year now and ran out of my supply by mistake a few weeks ago...I really notice the difference in my joints when I take them on a regular basis. It means the difference between pain-full and pain-free!! Give these a try and you won't regret it. Worth every penny.

best fish oil ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product is great! My hair and nails are healthier and my skin has also benefited from this

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Chronic constipation problem is gone. Supposed to be good for blood flow as well. I'm very satisfied with this product.

My all time favourite omega!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I've started using New chapters wholeomega I've noticed a significant change in skincondition and joints - less pain and smooth skin!

New Chapter Wholemega fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle of fish oil and on the first order even not taking it every day, I lowered my cholesteral by approximately 35 points. I am going to try and take it every day and hope it will bring it down even further.

Best fish supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be an excellent supplement. No fish burps (with meals), full spectrum Omega oils.

New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love New Chapter vitamins and was excited to try these, specifically for the anti-inflammatory and anti-depressant benefits... But they made me break out terribly -- within 2 days of starting the pills! For the last 3 years I've been battling an onslaught of moderate adult acne. I had it somewhat under control when I started the fish oil pills, so the sudden appearance of a handful of those deep, cystic pimples (fun!) which I hadn't had for months. So I Googled fish oil's relationship to acne and, apparently, there is a split population of those whose skin is cleared by fish oil, and those who break out from it. I'm in the latter group and unfortunately had to stop taking them immediately. I believe in the myriad benefits of fish oil, so would still recommend them to anyone who is NOT acne prone.

Truly the best fish oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Completely eliminated my arthritic pain and improved my mood. I take 1500 mg/day since it works best for me but someone else might need a different dosage.

Honeybear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am an avid user of New Chapter products. I have been using their products for over a year. They really work quickly. Your prices are lower than the health food store which I purchase from locally. Thanks! I needed a break in the cost and iherb have allowed me to get other New Chapter products I would not have had the opportunity to get from the health food store at the same time.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had good results from many New Chapter products so on the strength of that I ordered this brand instead of my usual one. I don't digest the softgels so I chew on them to break them open in my mouth and chase it with a drink of water. There is not strong fishy taste which is what I like best.