New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love New Chapter vitamins and was excited to try these, specifically for the anti-inflammatory and anti-depressant benefits... But they made me break out terribly -- within 2 days of starting the pills! For the last 3 years I've been battling an onslaught of moderate adult acne. I had it somewhat under control when I started the fish oil pills, so the sudden appearance of a handful of those deep, cystic pimples (fun!) which I hadn't had for months. So I Googled fish oil's relationship to acne and, apparently, there is a split population of those whose skin is cleared by fish oil, and those who break out from it. I'm in the latter group and unfortunately had to stop taking them immediately. I believe in the myriad benefits of fish oil, so would still recommend them to anyone who is NOT acne prone.

the price is too high

Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

compared with Carlson Labs. causes a burp. capsules are small, but it takes several to make. re not looking to buy

New Chapter, Wholemega Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have not started to use yet, no rating at this time. I do know from the research I have done that as we age we definitely need a good balance of Omegas

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I prefer Nordic Naturals or Carlson Labs fish oils. This seems like decent quality but I feel little to no difference. I will stick with the brand most experts recommend; Nordic or Carlson.

good one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i love new chapter..I have many new chapter supplements..that's why I bought this..and whole omega has various essential fatty..but I haven't felt any difference before and after taking this..T_T why...

Good overall spectrum of your Omega's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great value for what you are getting. I trust NC and this formula is truly a good one, I can feel a difference when taking these with the DHA/EFA actions.

Fishy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fishy after-taste

New Chapter, Wholemega, Omega-Rich Fish Oil, 500 mg, 180 Softgels (NCR-05006)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase