no fishy aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good fish oil with no fishy after taste that is found on other fish oil, it has managed to bring my father's cholesterol to a very manageable level

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow, doesn't taste at all.

Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this fish oil is not so processed than most of the other brands out there. Softgels are not too big. If I take two softgels at a time, the fishy taste comes easily back up to mouth with a burp... I that's why I take three capsules per day one at a time..

nice product but low on the EPA/DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love NC products and don't have a problem with this supplement, but I have found I have to take more pills with the Wholemega to get the amount of DHA and EPA my doctor recommends. I usually buy Carlson fish oil and likely will choose that brand over NC next time.

I like New Chapter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They are pricier than some other brands, but are very good quality, and worth the extra pennies. This is a good fishoil supplement. It is also available in 1000mg, and of course you only need to take 1 of those, but the price is right. If you take them with a glass of liquid, you don't get the fishy burps.

Verry good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Verry good omega fish oil. Really good!!

Seem great, price might be high

Posted by filmoyster on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got a low price as these were on sale at the moment. However I'm not sure I'd pay full price.

I have noticed a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a difference after taking this product for a little over a month

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this product now for several months and i think it's as good as the other fishoils i used, but with this i don't get those "fishy" burbs nomore.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good quality product, with a great price...bought with a multi and got a great deal.

1 2 3