Best Single supplement ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

All of the review above are what I have experienced. I also have found a benefit for my accute dry-eye condition. Just three days after starting Wholemega my eyes improved dramatically! Painful knee--gone, improved hair and nails,more energy, clearer brain, better sleep, etc, etc.

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

After using several quality liquid fish oils, I tried this product. I felt a real difference in a few short days from a calmness to more energy. Also, after a few months now, my hair has noticeable become thicker. I've been taking New Chapter products for over 10 years. They are the best out there.

Great Omega formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

When you can feel the difference you know something is changed. Since I changed from my trusted Dr Murray (Natural Factors) Omega 3 formula to this one I've found the joint pain I've been suffering from Osteoarthritis noticeably improved. Having spoken considerably with the folks at New Chapter I understand why that would be the case. What a great company to put out such a pure yet unrefined product like this, in contrast to all those other highly distilled and purified fish oil supplements.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other top brands of fish oil, but this one truly stands out. I have tried this brand via a sample from iHerb, and as soon as I used it, I ordered the biggest bottle; I was sold.

Unbelievable Results within One Week

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am believer in nature-based medicine, but I never thought that a product of such quality exists. Short of holding big chunks of cold-water fish (e.g. salmon), and squeezing them down your throat, then this is the best product for you. To cut a long-story short, it is sufficient to say that I moved to lower prescription glasses within eight days of using this product. I moved from -2 to -1.5 within eight days. Moreover, what is amazing about this product is that I used it as instructed on the bottle (just two caps). I used massive amounts of fish oil before (different brands), and never got such great results even after three months of continues use. The difference here that this Fish Oil is WHOLE, and of very high quality. Amazing.

Posted by FataMorgana on March 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this fish oil, ordering is not the first time.

A real revolution in fish Oil by New Chapter!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the only Fish Oil on the market that is as close as you can get to eating wild salmon. All of the beneficial Omegas are preserved by the process they use so this unlike any other product. My only request is that New Chapter tries to make this is a Liquid form someday soon. So many people have trouble digesting gelatin capsules, or are fish eating vegetarians who do not like to take bovine softgels, so a Liquid form of the product would be fantasti! If you are already taking a fish oil supplement but are not seeing the results you hoped for, this product is really worth a try.

Excellent Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have never written a review before. But this fish oil is so outstanding I decided I should tell others. I have used fish oil for years. I switched to this fish oil and within a few weeks my skin became amazingly soft. I've always drank a lot of water, but my skin has always been scale-y and dry. Now, my skin is supple and beautiful. My husband can't believe how much softer my skin is! I take two a day, 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner. (My brain is much happier too!) I also had weird bumps on my arms and those are gone. I can't wait until summer to show off my beautiful skin! Thanks iherb for being so fast and reasonably priced! VERY happy customer!!

best quality

Posted by estranged on November 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best fish oil I've ever tried. In fact this is the only real fish oil I've seen in the market. It is food grade, it doesn't need to be purified. Don't worry about low epa and dha, they are marketing tricks of low quality producers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I've been looking to take fish oil for a while now, and I've been a fan of New Chapter and I was not disappointed. I love these softgels. You can take them even on an empty stomach and what's best, you don't repeat as much. I Love them!