best quality

Posted by estranged on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best fish oil I've ever tried. In fact this is the only real fish oil I've seen in the market. It is food grade, it doesn't need to be purified. Don't worry about low epa and dha, they are marketing tricks of low quality producers.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I've been looking to take fish oil for a while now, and I've been a fan of New Chapter and I was not disappointed. I love these softgels. You can take them even on an empty stomach and what's best, you don't repeat as much. I Love them!

Wholemega in mega dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor advised that I double my omega intake. I am having some cholesterol "issues" and refuse to try the statins again. This is easy to take and there are no "fish burps" or nasty aftertaste.

no back up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product. no fish taste. great combo of oils

Totally Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I switched from taking Krill oil to this Wild Caught Salmon Oil and it has really help with my severe menstral pain. This is a wonderful product and I will continue to take it. Thanks to IHerb for keeping thier prices so reasonable.

A real revolution in fish Oil by New Chapter!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the only Fish Oil on the market that is as close as you can get to eating wild salmon. All of the beneficial Omegas are preserved by the process they use so this unlike any other product. My only request is that New Chapter tries to make this is a Liquid form someday soon. So many people have trouble digesting gelatin capsules, or are fish eating vegetarians who do not like to take bovine softgels, so a Liquid form of the product would be fantasti! If you are already taking a fish oil supplement but are not seeing the results you hoped for, this product is really worth a try.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't think 10 days went by before I was already noticing a huge improvement in my knees and other achey joints. Will have to wait to see the results in labwork. I was so delighted at work that 2 coworkers started on it too.

not just another fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product in it's class. It comes highly recommended by my physician

Helps with blood sugar control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a type 2 diabetic and my blood sugar was too high despite taking 3 prescription medications. I started taking this along with a product called Blood Sugar High from Crystal Star, and Glucofit by Now Foods, and my blood sugars are now in the 90 - 100 range when fasting. I was even able to stop taking one of the prescription medications for blood sugar.

Terrible Fish Burps and Epigastric pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken many different types of Fish Oil, and have never had such bad indigestion as I have had with these. Will never buy again.