can't tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking for about a month now. Can't tell if it is helping or not. Easy caps are easier on your stomach than large gels.

The jury is still out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish I could get to the six caps a day but i can't, this product upsets my stomach. 3 is all I can manage which is only half the recommended daily dosage. I believe it helped me some, more energy for sure but I bought it for inflammatory pain and the half dose hasn't helped that. Wrote to New Chapter for advise about the stomach issues and they advised trying the veggie caps and sprinkling on my food. I will try this next order. Meantime I have just begun using Dr's Best Serrapeptase, as I like the reviews. I will post a review on both products later.

Curry armpits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't tell whether it's working but have faint whiff of curry under my arms every day!

Not getting the hype...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these in addition to Zymactive as a recommended combo by other reviewers but I am going to give these a 'neutral' for not noticably helping or harming. Would not pay for again.

zyflamed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

softgel being smaller a lot easier to swallow glass bottles do not travel well and broke unfortunately as glass beter for environment perhaps some kind of ziploc would be better or coloured bottles like the pharmacy uses to help preserve the product would be better

Relieves pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works to relieve pain but only temporarily as with all pain relievers. It irritated my kidneys, so I had to discontinue use.

I like this product.