Refreshing to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, at first I had doubt's if it would work, but I have definitely noticed the change in my body and the firmness. Even my husband has commented on how good I'm looking. I intend to keep using this product as it's so worth it. Thank You for supplying such a good product along with shipping to my State as I can not purchase it here, so that's even more of a bonus. Loving it !!

There is a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I can see results after about a month. For better results, I always exfoliate the areas I want to apply the serum ( I apply it 3+ times a week) . This clears dead skin out of the way and increases the absorption of the serum. This product doesn't make you thinner, but you will look more smooth with noticeably less cellulite. Recommend!

Smoothens the crinkly bit and skin appears to tighten a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product on and off about a year, all purchased via iHerb. It has a great texture (not greasy) much like most serums and absorbed into my skin well. Been applying this on my upper thighs particularly on hamstrings (less on my quads) and on the side of my thighs were cellulite are typically more visible and the result is very satisfactory. I don't believe this product eliminates cellulite per se but it is very effective with smoothening the crinkly bit, in my experience. I find the result is particularly better when coupled with moderate workout and hydration. The skin at the back of my thighs up to my buttocks are firm and smooth because of this (although i know the cellulite is just lurking down below, the serum keep it at bay, keeping it down and less visible). Highly recommend this product for people that are looking for realistic (expectations) results on their cellulite problems. This won't get rid of your cellulite, let's be real! This made my skin tighter and smoother therefore decrease the appearance of cellulite tremendously.

Neck and dec!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know this gel is supposed to benefit your thighs and backside, but I haven't tried it there yet. I saw on You tube that it was very good for the neck and face and put that to the test. It irritated my face, so I stopped using it there but it was excellent for my ageing neck and decollete. It had an immediate plumping and smoothing effect, which I could see in the mirror. Until now I had thought Strivectin cream the best for my neck, but this is even better and cheaper. I shall try it on my thighs next and see what happens.

Really does work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product- YouTube has interesting beauty uses - well worth trying & not expensive

For IHerb (Current/ New) Members,, TO GET EXTRA 5% Off PLS CLICK THE GREEN LINK BELOW : ***. Get 5 PERCENT OFF HERE. ***.

Posted by GET 5 PERCENT OFF HERE on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good product, must have

This product does nothing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You get what you pay for...and sadly this product doesn't perform at all. Nivea products come with lots of promises & statements, but never seem to live up to their hype. Would I recommend this product to anyone???? NO!

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money! It’s such a big bottle. I originally used it on my eye bags. Although it shrunk my eye bags, but it’s too greasy for under eye area. Now I’m using it on my double chin, and I see good results. Much better result than any premium brand neck cream, and much cheaper.

Does what it says.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on the recommendation of a beauty YouTuber that I follow. On the area that I have used it there has been a marked improvement in my skin. It has tightened the area and made my skin more even textured. I would highly recommend this product even for some areas of the face. Under eye bags and such. Use it sparingly as it is quite strong.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best anti aging serum for your buck! I have used really expensive creams and serums and this rocks! Staying on it! Helps eye bags and turkey neck.

1 2