Good quality, but gives my baby a rash~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After feeding it for about 3 days to my 5-month old daughter, she begin to have a a red, irritated rash on her face, and the rash disappeared after stop using this product. I think mybe it is because my daughter is allergic to certain seafood, and the quality of the product is fine. By the way, my daughter is totally okay with the fishy flavor.

Forbbiden to sell:Rosemary inspected by DK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I like iherb and I like to buy things here. I bought several bottles DHA for my baby, but today I heard a news that the items is stopped selling by Denmark goverment due to Rosemary contains in the item is not on baby food list. I also see that it's short of stock and I believe it's for same reason. Would you please confirm this to me since it's quite important for not only my baby but also others. Thanks on behalf of all the babies. Roy

Baby eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving this fish oil to my 18months old baby and his eczema is better. I think it helps.

Nordic Naturals Baby DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This dropped bottle is easy to use & lets me control when & how much i want to supplement my child. I moderate & instead of 3ml as prescribed for his weighte/age - i give 2 ml only every alternate days.

It's good

Posted by yangdanfan on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's good,it explain that storing bottle with original cap in refrigerator.but it's too cold to use immediately.

I like this one

Posted by AimtobeFIT on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When my baby was younger(1st 3months of age) she licks on it but now that she is 5months she gives me grumpy face whenever i am giving her but i keep on giving her for her overall well being. I want the best for my baby and this one os good.

Smells, but baby doesn't seem to mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a very strong smell, but my baby loves it with his milk and doesn't seem to mind. The oil is very potent because syringes that are used to draw out the oil (before adding it into his milk), all have their markings erased from the oil. One thing i do notice is that after i started him on DHA, he falls ill less often and over time, he seems to be ahead of the curve in terms of his level of intelligence and speech. Perhaps due to good genes :) but i'd like to believe that it is because of the DHA as well.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my daughter like this very much.

Nordic Naturals, Baby's DHA with Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

baby accept this taste.

Good

Posted by laurelgreen on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, taste is good, my baby girl like it.