packaging is broken and nothing left, this order is tatal disaster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't want to grade this order bcz the bottle I got is broken and all oil leaked, I paid almost $40 incl. tax for this and nothing left. This is first time I exprienced, I won't know why it's not fully and securily packed? I am really disappointed.

I cound not even taste the product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 3 botles and all arrived broken.I did not even reveive a refund.So I suggest to not order things that can be damege on the way because they do nit asumme it.

Very nice, saw great improvement with my son

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The actual bottle I ordered form iherb come broken but the customer service was very good and fast and gave my money back. I am however using this product for around 4 months and have been seeing great improvement in my son's speech, so I really do think it makes a big difference.

very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

good taste, baby loves, it is excellent.

Great Product and worth the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

DHA taken by my Son is very important. He loves the taste and the vitamins is really helping my son on his growing stage.

Cognitive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for memory and brain function

We've been fans for years!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The boys aged 7 and 9 have been on Nordic Naturals since 1. They started out with the version suitable for younger kids. Along the way, I tried switching them to a less expensive alternative but the fishy smell put them off and I had to switch them back. Taking Nordic Naturals fish oil has become a part of their little morning ritual along with their multivitamins and I hope they'll continue to do so for as long as possible.

Nice taste, not fishy at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for my kid since she was 2 years old and now she is 4 years old. She takes it everyday and likes it so much because of the taste. It has strawberry flavour thus kids will like it.

Kids love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No fishy smell out of it, unlike other kinds of fish oils.

Have a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very cheap for the bigger volume packing. Always buy this brand

1 2 3