Excellent Omega Oil supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried other Omega Oil supplements with no results. I saw a number of very positive reviews on Amazon and decided to give this particular Complete Omega Oil supplement a try. The FOG cleared, the depression lifted, and ADHD symptoms eased. And the lemon flavor is an added boost. I believe this supplement is laying a good foundation for me to finally make improvement after trying a wide variety of supplements with little results. If a brain does not have the vital nutrients it needs, then no amount of specialized computer exercises / counseling is going to work.

Good for hair and skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. I see new hair growth and better looking skin after taking this product. The Omega 369 is a complete product, so better value for money.

good blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

this blend seems to work well for me. have been using for about a year. the addition of borage oil is a bonus. gel caps are good for travel ease. liquid form of this blend is less expensive, tastes mild, and is what i use at home.

For 9yo ASD & ADHD

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely a good product. And it is cheaper in iherb than any other pharmacies in S'pore. It is great in terms of purity and content. Highly recommend.

Best quality Fish Oil on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best value and quality fish oil supplements you can get.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

This brand recommended when my dr. first suggested I begin taking a fish oil supplement. It leaves no fishy aftertaste which I have been told is a problem with some of these kinds of supplements. I have been totally satisfied with the results from this product.

The Best in Omegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

We take 4 a day. 2 in the morn and 2 @ night. We have strong immune systems and this is one of the benefactors.

Nordic Naturals Complete Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

Complete omega is a great supplement, as are all their products— I love and trust this brand!

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids both have them. My 5 year old does not have a problem swallowing them and there seems to be no after taste.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Pro 369 was no longer available. So this was the best substitute.

1 2 3