Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well, I do have lots of energy, eat right and exercise. This DHA is part of all that.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this 2 times already, so far seems to be able to soothe my teenage kid's nerves during exams period...I am starting my other 11 year old kid on this as well.

Nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good smell, easy to swallow. No obvious effects, there may be some.

A bit better than regular DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping my son would go for these, since he's sick of taking the large, unflavoured DHA gelcaps. But no, he said they are really not much better. A little bit smaller, smell a bit like strawberry. But not chewable so he didn't think there was much point in them.

Nordic naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No bad after taste.

Top Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give this a four stars instead of a five only because the strawberry flavor I think is silly and it tastes sort of fake. Otherwise the oil is top quality. Use the DHA in the evening to enhance relaxation to ready yourself for sleep. Might be helpful for you if you are having trouble falling asleep at night. Careful not to unbalance your oils too much. Take the Omega-3 which is balanced the rest of the day. The DHA might be helpful also to a child that is somewhat hyper.

Not at all fishy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to get your DHA. The light strawberry taste is easy on the stomach and there is no repeating like other oily supplements.

DHA Strawberry flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take with high content of DHA, strawberry a little strong and can tend to repeat

DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I also like that I can get two bottles for the same price I would pay for one at our local health food store.