Nordic Naturals, DHA Strawberry Flavor 500mg 90 Soft Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good source, Excellant Product

Cholesterol free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product actually smells good in the bottle and is a high quality source of DHA.

Nordic Naturals Strawberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is such a great product. I give these to my 12 yr old and she loves them there small which is great if you have kids. she loves the flavor and the price is unbeatable. I buy everything from Iherb because I am unable to find a better price from anyone else. Keep up the good work Iherb.

Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like that these have a strawberry flavor - it really does come out. These are easy on my GI tract as well. I feel smarter already!

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nordic Naturals is a great brand! The strawberry flavor really helps and there is no after taste. The shippment came extreemly fast!

DHA Fishoil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We love the easy to swallow gels and my daughter enjoys the strawberry flavor. I also enjoy the good price!

Non-mercury form of DHA without yucky aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great form of DHA that has no mercury, and the strawberry flavoring doesn't leave an aftertaste that most fish oils leave you with.

pleasant taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love these capsules. I suffer from acid reflux and so everything tends to repeat on me; with these pills all I tasted was the strawberry essence and I did not have an issue taking these every day as I have had in the past with simmilar products. Prompt shipment as well!

HUSBAND, MINISTER, POPPY, FRIEND, PARTNER IIN FAMILY BUSINESS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

GOOD; WE ARE TRYING TO GET HIS BLOOD A LITTLE THINNER BECAUSE HE HAS TESTED SHOWING THE MAJPR VEINS IN HIS NECK.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this 2 times already, so far seems to be able to soothe my teenage kid's nerves during exams period...I am starting my other 11 year old kid on this as well.